If Carlos, . . .

tevez wont be back , his agent is playing ac and inter against each other for the best deal , if he ever pulls a blue shirt on again when i am in the ground , i will walk out and go for an early pint.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
tevez wont be back , his agent is playing ac and inter against each other for the best deal , if he ever pulls a blue shirt on again when i am in the ground , i will walk out and go for an early pint.
you wont be able to get near the bar

Lets face it .. if those tight-arsed , over-arrogant , scroungers from Milan had of coughed up the cash , Tevez would probably now be sippin' a tequila in his villa , instead of being left in limbo hopin' that their big city rivals , Inter , get their own arses in gear and come up trumps with a half decent offer for him!

As it is he's still a City player , and one that's not currently here by choice ...... in fact he's isn't actually here at all , is he?

As far as i'm concerned he can go and get fucked !

Am I missing something here?

If Tevez ever pulled on a City shirt again it would be because our manager has selected him.

If you then go on to boo Tevez, isn't that a sideways swipe at Mancini as well then?

I mean, he picked him. Or are there some who don't back the manager in every decision he has to make now?

I would have sacked him two months ago, but if the manager believes it is for the best then who am I to disagree.

The picture of him lifting the FA Cup makes we wanna puke so much after everything that has happened.I wouldn't boo him but I certainly think we have moved on without him.

what football should do is fuck him off, then we should sue the arse off him and let his life rot away. he'll end up all drugged up or pissed in the gutter.

he and any other player that thinks he's bigger than his club or bigger than the game itself will realise that they are fucked if they listen to a greedy little scroat of an agent.

Soulboy said:

If Tevez ever pulled on a City shirt again it would be because our manager has selected him.

If you then go on to boo Tevez, isn't that a sideways swipe at Mancini as well then?

I mean, he picked him. Or are there some who don't back the manager in every decision he has to make now?

I would have sacked him two months ago, but if the manager believes it is for the best then who am I to disagree.

You would have sacked him 2 months ago and thrown away 25 million? Glad you're not running the club then.

BLUEMAD said:
Soulboy said:

You would have sacked him 2 months ago and thrown away 25 million? Glad you're not running the club then.

You're right, I'm not running the club.

That's why I can live with the fact that I would have sacked him.

Others think we should just let him rot in the reserves... isn't that even worse as we would still be paying him £200,000 a week as well!

I would get him back ASAP, or stop paying his wages all together. Even after all that's happened, atleast we'll be paying him to actually do something. He may be a right prick off the field, but once he steps over the white line he gives 100%. I know this sounds ridiculous, but to me paying the **** 200k for doing fook all is even worse.

charliebigspuds said:
I'll eat my own testicles if that fucker ever plays for us, its never going to happen. BTW Fbloke tweeted last Sunday night to not put any money on Leslie getting the QPR job as they were "going foreign", I know he's Welsh but that was pushing it.

I've been told I've got pretty big balls, and although I agree in principle with what you're saying I'll have to quantify that yours are bigger than mine..

- and you've a nice line of humour , ehehe

(I'm not risking my crown jewels on this, but I can't see Tevez ever playing for City again - it's utterly nonsensical in light of everything I know about the situation. As for 'the what ifs', should the impossible ever happen, I'm not going to barrack him)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.