IF City were to get relegated

I don’t mind back to Div 1 or Div 2, we were enthralled in the mid late 90s anyway and it was a different atmosphere. Cheaper tickets.

Most likely, Maine Road. less than half of what we have now. The Etihad is extraordinary. We had COMS first time and it felt, different.

Obviously hypothetically speaking at this stage but does anyone else get quite excited at the thought of us being relegated or ‘expelled’ from the premier league and back down to the lower leagues? Especially now Pep has pledged his allegiance if we are to go down.

No var, no tourist fans taking up away tickets, new grounds out the 92 to tick off, not having to play United or Liverpool twice a season.

I’m torn between how gutted rival fans will be if we are cleared of the charges and reliving my youth in the lower leagues haha.

Bring it on whatever happens
No

Obviously hypothetically speaking at this stage but does anyone else get quite excited at the thought of us being relegated or ‘expelled’ from the premier league and back down to the lower leagues? Especially now Pep has pledged his allegiance if we are to go down.

No var, no tourist fans taking up away tickets, new grounds out the 92 to tick off, not having to play United or Liverpool twice a season.

I’m torn between how gutted rival fans will be if we are cleared of the charges and reliving my youth in the lower leagues haha.

Bring it on whatever happens
I agree with your second paragraph 100% but I don’t believe Pep will stay if we go down

I’m not having any bullshit arbitrary punishment dished out to us just to placate the filthy rag shitheads and scouse vermin scum. Fucking bunch of cunts they can all eat chimp shit and fucking die.

City are bigger better richer and win fucking everything these days and it’s because we have better players and the greatest manager the game has ever known, not because we’ve cheated. We have nothing to be punished for. Fucking rag **** sympathisers just can’t take being the tiny little dog in the town so they try and throw shit to make some stick. Well it fucking won’t because we’re clean and we’re fucking good.

Fuck of rags. CITY CITY CITY CITY
My word Mr aggressus, your name precedes you a lot of swearing and aggressive intent in your post. :-) I like it.

If any of you aren’t going to City today then you’re welcome to join me at Farsley Celtic v Hereford to get a taste of our division next season.

Conference North.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.