IF City were to get relegated

I get excited about league titles, cup wins, runs in the Champions League. I get excited games like today, which is now billed as bigger than rags v dippers. I get excited about new signings, the best in the world.

I don’t think excited would be something to feel if we are rocking up at *insert league two ground here*. That isn’t City anymore.

I’m not having any bullshit arbitrary punishment dished out to us just to placate the filthy rag shitheads and scouse vermin scum. Fucking bunch of cunts they can all eat chimp shit and fucking die.

City are bigger better richer and win fucking everything these days and it’s because we have better players and the greatest manager the game has ever known, not because we’ve cheated. We have nothing to be punished for. Fucking rag **** sympathisers just can’t take being the tiny little dog in the town so they try and throw shit to make some stick. Well it fucking won’t because we’re clean and we’re fucking good.

Fuck off rags. CITY CITY CITY CITY
The only punishment that would placate these two stains would be a ceremonial burning of The Etihad and the Joie Stadium. Dan Roan has never been placated with the verdict at Uefa, it gets rolled out every time the 115 charges get a mention, and the RDAHMeedya are currently having a whip round to buy Pep a ticket on EasyJet back to Barcelona.

Yep I'm in the same boat, failing health has meant I haven't been on City since before Covid and maybe a few years before covid. Getting old and ill is shit but like your good self I'd drag myself to a first lower league match.
Comon Mr Ed! Pull yourself together - the government have a job for your sort!

That's what I love about the club - all the forward planning. It's probably what the academy stadium was really built for. Probably won't even fill that either, when all you 'jonny come lately's'' and jack leave earlies, have fecked off.

I wonder what Manchester city council will do with the Eithad when we vacate?

If City were to be found guilty to such a degree that relegation was a realistic proposition, they’d have essentially have been found guilty of one of the UK’s largest ever frauds.

Half the executive team would be having their collars felt, SM would be disbarred as an owner and every PL club and half the Championship would be suing for damages.

Unless Guardiola were working for free he isn’t going to be around and the club wouldn’t be able to even afford to play the u18 team every week…

If City were to be found guilty to such a degree that relegation was a realistic proposition, they’d have essentially have been found guilty of one of the UK’s largest ever frauds.

Half the executive team would be having their collars felt, SM would be disbarred as an owner and every PL club and half the Championship would be suing for damages.

Unless Guardiola were working for free he isn’t going to be around and the club wouldn’t be able to even afford to play the u18 team every week…
I bet you're a bundle of fun at parties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.