IF City were to get relegated

As i said to general mockery over their well used nickname they gave Rangers the harshest of punishments relegating them to basement level. They came straight back up winning every division in succesive seasons and more importantly keeping the fan base. If we have to we can do the same.
Every club in Scotland hated Rangers especially Celtic (No surprise) so they decided to get rid of them and they had to start again. I've always preferred Rangers over Celtic for several reasons. Rangers are like us in a lot of similar ways.

If we did get relegated which I don't see happening. Then our next generation of players should help us get back in the Premier League very quickly. They can take our manager and players away. But they can't take our stadium and academy facilities as they stay as they are.

If we got relegated to Div 2 I think most players would leave. If we only dropped one division to the Championship it would be interesting. Would most players stay thinking it would only be for one season then bach to the premier League.
Would Haaland stay?

Think id quite enjoy the journey, especially if we started from the conference and worked our way back up to the top and won it all again, the amount of boiled piss would be unreal
Dreaming pal. Enough of all of this bravado stuff. It would be a catastrophe and deep down you, I and the rest of us know it.

I agree with you mate..for me personally it's watching City regardless of the opposition.. obviously it's more of a draw to be playing Madrid in a semi final than say Scunthorpe in a lower league game ( no offense to any Scunthorpe fans by the way) but it's all about watching Our Team.
I agree it's about watching City, but we seem to have supporters who wear watching us in the silly and very silly divisions as a badge of honour but can't be arsed turning up for CL games against relatively unknown opponents.

I agree it's about watching City, but we seem to have supporters who wear watching us in the silly and very silly divisions as a badge of honour but can't be arsed turning up for CL games against relatively unknown opponents.
Same as at Maine Road in early cup games then........even when we were good. Many don't do cup games and never have unless it's a final etc

Same as at Maine Road in early cup games then........even when we were good. Many don't do cup games and never have unless it's a final etc
I think a lot of it comes down to finances. It's very expensive these days following City as we usually go deep in all competitions. The early rounds of the Chumps League are the easiest to bin off.

Saw a dipper yesterday who I haven't seen for a spell and he bantered " pity your finishing work as I can't wait for you to be in the conference league level 8"
No worries I replied " With all the evidence city has on all the other clubs, we'll all be in the conference league".
In fairness he did come back with " At least we'll be in level 7", made us both laugh though.

If we got relegated to Div 2 I think most players would leave. If we only dropped one division to the Championship it would be interesting. Would most players stay thinking it would only be for one season then bach to the premier League.
Would Haaland stay?
I think Haaland would leave, sadly. But I'd love to see Phil stay and take us back to the top as club captain!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.