IF City were to get relegated

The problem with accepting any punishment of relegation will come with other punishments, like a transfer embargo of 3 or 4 windows, a wage cap, they would throw the book at us, then loss of sponsorship revenue, premier league money, tv money, and the Biggest fire sale in England,

If the ship goes down the first people to jump are the rats, then forget loyalty, Wife, Kids, and Families, come first, Forget that smiley face of the manager saying League one and I will still be here, as much love we all have for Pep and the players, never forget what brought them here in the first place,

World-class Manager and World-class players will not be playing in League One or the Championship, Also who funding their wages when everything goes pear shape and sanctions imposed,
Er...you are talking shit...

However old you are, City have been in the top division for the majority of your life. So why this fetish for lower league football?
I admit not playing the rags or dippers has it's plus points, and I'd like the chance to see us at Coventry or Rotherham's new grounds but I'd prefer to do that in the cup.
No one actually wants City to be relegated. People are saying they’d stick with the club and embrace it should the worst happen.

Whatever happens, the club will survive.

The problem with accepting any punishment of relegation will come with other punishments, like a transfer embargo of 3 or 4 windows, a wage cap, they would throw the book at us, then loss of sponsorship revenue, premier league money, tv money, and the Biggest fire sale in England,

If the ship goes down the first people to jump are the rats, then forget loyalty, Wife, Kids, and Families, come first, Forget that smiley face of the manager saying League one and I will still be here, as much love we all have for Pep and the players, never forget what brought them here in the first place,

World-class Manager and World-class players will not be playing in League One or the Championship, Also who funding their wages when everything goes pear shape and sanctions imposed,
It’s pretty clear that City won’t accept any punishment as the club believe they are totally innocent.

There will be no plea bargaining.

If we get fucked over after15 years of accusations football can fuck off for me. Fans of other clubs will be in no doubt that the game is rigged for the filth.

Yeah this captures how I’d feel. It’s not disloyalty it’s more just being fed up of a game that is rigged to keeps the big teams big. To be honest I’ve been falling out of love with the beautiful game for a long time now. I think VAR has largely done that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.