IF City were to get relegated

Sorry but its the total pits down here and only a loon would want it.
Dire football no attmosphere shit away followings shit away allocation......... your everyones cup final,we have it now so i imagine it would be 10 times worse.
Teams raising there levels that no doubt have done nothing all season.

Hopefully it doesnt come to this
yeah we used to sing

1 nil 2 nil 3 nil etc etc

in yer cup final - in Div 3

"you're only ere cos it's City " etc

or stand in shock when Oldham etc are beating you

As i said to general mockery over their well used nickname they gave Rangers the harshest of punishments relegating them to basement level. They came straight back up winning every division in succesive seasons and more importantly keeping the fan base. If we have to we can do the same.

Sorry but its the total pits down here and only a loon would want it.
Dire football no attmosphere shit away followings shit away allocation......... your everyones cup final,we have it now so i imagine it would be 10 times worse.
Teams raising there levels that no doubt have done nothing all season.

Hopefully it doesnt come to this

No VAR though

As i said to general mockery over their well used nickname they gave Rangers the harshest of punishments relegating them to basement level. They came straight back up winning every division in succesive seasons and more importantly keeping the fan base. If we have to we can do the same.
They were just relegated to out of the SPL in effect, similar to the PL, and the PL can't decide what division a relegated team ends up in.

Rangers failed to get promotion in the Championship, nowhere near winning and losing in the play-offs.

City would break all records getting back into the PL and what a fuckin ride back it would be again … Bring it on, we’ve been there, done that, unlike the mard arsed red scum, who would lose their fan base in a heartbeat ….

Let’s face it, it would rejuvenate the lower league clubs financially too, with City filling every away ground to capacity for a few seasons … !

The American owners want a closed shop & will try & get no relegation once City & Chelsea get relegated leaving Red Shirts ( American owned) ruining football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.