If England weren't in the Euros...

How did Belgium not qualify. With the team they have they should be aiming to win the competition.

I would much rather have

Mignolet
Alderwiereld Kompany Vermaelen Vertonghen
Witsel Fellaini DeBruyne Hazard
Dembele Lukaku

than our very average team. Although now i wrote the team down i realize they are a very young team and almost the whole squad will get transfers to bigger clubs this summer.

Terrible decision for us to have a friendly against this team before the Euros. I very much doubt our chances of beating them.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm going to wait until there's a few seconds of the final left, whoever's winning I'll decide to support.

LOL. Can I change my answer to this?

ImAwesome said:
How did Belgium not qualify. With the team they have they should be aiming to win the competition.

I would much rather have

Mignolet
Dembele Lukaku

than our very average team. Although now i wrote the team down i realize they are a very young team and almost the whole squad will get transfers to bigger clubs this summer.

Terrible decision for us to have a friendly against this team before the Euros. I very much doubt our chances of beating them.

If football was as simple as you describe it, then Barcelona would of won every competition known since 2008. Also some of those players aren't actually that good

Yea, I wouldn't "support" any team, but I will be watching more of Spain than say Poland as they play better, more attractive football.

Be more interesting watching how the likes of Nasri, Mario and Nige play.

I reckon James McLean may star for Ireland seems be a good player!only there in too tough a group to get out of

ImAwesome said:

I would much rather have

Mignolet
Dembele Lukaku

---------------------------Courtois--------------------------
Alderweireld----Kompany----Vermaelen----Vertonghen
---------------------------Fellaini---------------------------
------------Witsel------------------------Dembele---------
---------------------------Hazard---------------------------
---------------Lukaku---------------Mirallas---------------

I hope this would be the team against England friendly :p this is probably the strongest setup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.