If ever I needed reminding why I'm proud to be a Blue!

mike channon´s windmill said:
The yellow and green stuff was fooking embarrassing - token protest or what - was Delia Smith there then - fookin vacuous inbred plebs

"LETS BE HAVIN YOU, COME ON WHERE ARE YOU" lol

Every time I go to the Swamp I'm so glad that I'm a blue. The Delia Smith scarves, the songs on the PA, the souvenir shops, everything about them is just horrible. They love to pretend they don't give a sh1t about us but the abuse we got last night and the abuse I've since received this morning suggests otherwise. We'll get them back one day...

CTID

Fletcher_Defender said:
mcfcBally said:
i can guarantee if my team had just progressed to the final i wouldn't be going on another fans forum sad bastard

we reach finals a lot its second nature.

i like to see what straws you're all clutching this morning. some sensible posts on here, but there is some deluded ones that make me laugh.
Come back in five years time you sad little man. Assuming at that time you're not completely embarrassed that you ever supported them instead of your local club.

Blue2112 said:
It was tonight walking through their mass hordes of fucking daytrippers and tourists.

1) Proud that in defeat we had dignity, no seats ripped out and thrown unlike the rag fans last week.

2) We never gave it up and sang loud and proud for the cause.

3) Lost all respect for the police who refused anyone going to the toilet after half time. When I asked what law refused my wife and two daughters going for a pee I was told their isn't one. When my wife asked where on the ticket did it say she wasn't allowed use the facilities she'd paid £42 for his reply was 'I don't know'. When finally I asked the nice policeman would he like it if it was his wife and children were refused a basic human right I was told to calm the fuck down and get back to my seat or else.

4) Walked through the crowd after the game laughing at all the stalls selling their merchandise, funny as fuck shouting 'get your souvenirs, candy floss and popcorn, take them home and show your family and friends where you've been for the day'.

5) Walked around the corner at the back of the Premier Inn and there was about 30 rags huddled around the fencing, had to take a look and there was a kids rag shirt with Tevez on the back hung to the railings with fans writing messages on and everyone holding their cameras proudly taking pictures. Shouted out 'Fuck me you've just got to Wembley and your doing that, fucking embarassment the lot of you and if ever I needed reminding why I'm a Blue then this is it'. Not a single reply just wish i'd have took a photo of them taking photos it was that pathetic..

6) Walked towards the bridge and jokingly couldn't resist telling a small crowd not to miss their coach back to London as its a long way then fuck me parked up was a coach from Warwickshire, so politely shouted why the fuck don't you support your local team. Blank expressions all round, are these fucking morons for real.

7) Finally what the fuck was that wank piece of music they played at the end to get their fans in the mood for Wembley. Fuck me if ever ever we manage to get to a final god forbid City ever do anything like that to make an atmosphere.

There was about 40 coaches on the away car park last night. I reckon atleast one was from Warwickshire. As for your other points, nothing knew there. I hate most of the people who go to Old Trafford these days but every big club as these sort of problems. You can call us all you want but Man Utd are everything City aspire to be.

Serious? said:
Blue2112 said:
It was tonight walking through their mass hordes of fucking daytrippers and tourists.

1) Proud that in defeat we had dignity, no seats ripped out and thrown unlike the rag fans last week.

3) Lost all respect for the police who refused anyone going to the toilet after half time. When I asked what law refused my wife and two daughters going for a pee I was told their isn't one. When my wife asked where on the ticket did it say she wasn't allowed use the facilities she'd paid £42 for his reply was 'I don't know'. When finally I asked the nice policeman would he like it if it was his wife and children were refused a basic human right I was told to calm the fuck down and get back to my seat or else.

4) Walked through the crowd after the game laughing at all the stalls selling their merchandise, funny as fuck shouting 'get your souvenirs, candy floss and popcorn, take them home and show your family and friends where you've been for the day'.

5) Walked around the corner at the back of the Premier Inn and there was about 30 rags huddled around the fencing, had to take a look and there was a kids rag shirt with Tevez on the back hung to the railings with fans writing messages on and everyone holding their cameras proudly taking pictures. Shouted out 'Fuck me you've just got to Wembley and your doing that, fucking embarassment the lot of you and if ever I needed reminding why I'm a Blue then this is it'. Not a single reply just wish i'd have took a photo of them taking photos it was that pathetic..

6) Walked towards the bridge and jokingly couldn't resist telling a small crowd not to miss their coach back to London as its a long way then fuck me parked up was a coach from Warwickshire, so politely shouted why the fuck don't you support your local team. Blank expressions all round, are these fucking morons for real.

7) Finally what the fuck was that wank piece of music they played at the end to get their fans in the mood for Wembley. Fuck me if ever ever we manage to get to a final god forbid City ever do anything like that to make an atmosphere.

There was about 40 coaches on the away car park last night. I reckon atleast one was from Warwickshire. As for your other points, nothing knew there. I hate most of the people who go to Old Trafford these days but every big club as these sort of problems. You can call us all you want but Man Utd are everything City aspire to be
You are so wrong and that my friend is why you are a red and we are blues.

Made me laugh last night when someone said they didn't realise they were watching Norwich.

Class. Dignity. Proud. Vocal. Passion.

5 of the things making us better than those customers that go there

The coach from Warwickshire wasn't parked on the official car park but on the side road at the back of the Premier inn as we was walking towards the Bridge, just yards away from where your sad pathetic daytrippers had hung a Red Tevez shirt which everyone was clammering to take photos of each other writing scum and other remarks upon it. Honestly the actions of Primary school boys and coming on the back of getting to Wembley you really are the real Bitter Bastards of the two clubs.

Your football team deserved the victory whilst your support deserve fuck all and whilst I long for my team to one day match your haul of trophies I would gladly forsake all of it if the cost was for our support to ever come close to yours. Dignified was our response amidst all the baiting of your piped music and the saying 'Born a Blue, manufactured a Red' was never more truer than at 10pm last night.

Enjoy your success because it's not gonna last forever.

Blue2112 said:

Not being allowed to go to the toilet is piss poor (excuse the pun), no one should have to put up with that.
Point 4 I'm sorry is absolute horse shit, yes there are stalls selling shirts, scarfs etc but they don't come out with them lines.
As for the music, how is that any different than the lights out, blue moon before your "big" games?
As for the fans coaches, there were several city ones from all over the UK (cheltenham was one I saw).

ssg2 said:
Blue2112 said:

Not being allowed to go to the toilet is piss poor (excuse the pun), no one should have to put up with that.
Point 4 I'm sorry is absolute horse shit, yes there are stalls selling shirts, scarfs etc but they don't come out with them lines.
As for the music, how is that any different than the lights out, blue moon before your "big" games?
As for the fans coaches, there were several city ones from all over the UK (cheltenham was one I saw).

Point 4 - I was the one shouting 'get your souvenirs' because it was like a fucking circus back there. I mean I thought the idea of going to to watch a football match was not to go shopping for t-shirts, hats, flags,handfuls of programmes for the family and friends or ebay, or any piece of tat bearing the rag crest FFS.I genuinely feel for your true Mancunian fans who probably never frequent these market 'tat' stalls. Fuck it you just dont get it do you.

Blue2112 said:
ssg2 said:

Point 4 - I was the one shouting 'get your souvenirs' because it was like a fucking circus back there. I mean I thought the idea of going to to watch a football match was not to go shopping for t-shirts, hats, flags,handfuls of programmes for the family and friends or ebay, or any piece of tat bearing the rag crest FFS.I genuinely feel for your true Mancunian fans who probably never frequent these market 'tat' stalls. Fuck it you just dont get it do you.

My apologies then, you made it sound like the stall holder thought he was at a funfair.
I actually don't have a problem with the stalls, every ground has someone selling something, its the fookin air horns that do my nut in.
I see you didn't respond to the other points ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.