If Mancini was here, we would be...

Don't you think it's unhealthy for grown men to be crying over an ex manager. Get it in your heads that he's never coming back.

It's time to move on and support pellegrini, after all you support Manchester city not Mancini city, right?

mcfc2607 said:
Don't you think it's unhealthy for grown men to be crying over an ex manager. Get it in your heads that he's never coming back.

It's time to move on and support pellegrini, after all you support Manchester city not Mancini city, right?

Thanks for being patronising. We support them for the entirety of every game and all week at work and at home. Doesn't mean we can't discuss what might have been a monumental mistake or not.

mcfc2607 said:

We're not crying....it's a discussion.

If he was still here with the same squad of players then I'd say we'd be worse off. If those same players who were unhappy with his management style last season weren't moved out, and it doesn't look like that was ever going to happen then it's a fair assumption that they wouldn't be playing to their full potential this time around either.

He had to go unfortunately.

mcfc2607 said:

And how do you know he ain't coming back? Stranger things have happend

Rid of a few players who have been given the opportunity to show how poor they are and have grasped the nettle with both hands.

Not sure we would be any better off points wise though!

spanishblue said:
mcfc2607 said:

Because he's not good enough to where we want to be. I love him because he gave me the greatest Day of my life but feel starting threads like 'if mancini was here....' is a little sad and proves some posters can't move on. Imo.

mcfc2607 said:
spanishblue said:
mcfc2607 said:

Because he's not good enough to where we want to be. I love him because he gave me the greatest Day of my life but feel starting threads like 'if mancini was here....' is a little sad and proves some posters can't move on. Imo.

Not good enough? Have you seen the amount of stupid points we have thrown away already this season ? IMO we would be pissin this league with him still at the helm

mcfc2607 said:
spanishblue said:
mcfc2607 said:

The sacking was controversial - it wasn't like all the others who had clearly failed and were a spent force. Yes players got a bit mardy, yes he was a awkward character - but many believe another season with full backing was warranted - and yes many didn't.
The forum is full of debates about comparisons of players, teams, even fans - why don't you go and tell them to stop being sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.