If Mancini was here, we would be...

Nostalgia... its not as if Mancini was without faults, I believe its more to do with the players lack of commitment and desire to win games ugly so I don't get why people are saying Mancini would be doing better etc because this is a season unlike any before, the top 7 or 8 are all getting shock results occasionally

mammutly said:
Stability - it's what we have always needed and we would be better off if we had it.

We had it but thanks to some whining bastards we lost it. We had our Jose we had our Fergei but we let him go because we would rather have in charge (nice guy) someone with no balls . If we had got rid of the soft back stabbing bastards from the dressing room (as united would have done) instead we do it arse about face this is why we will never be the winners we were a few seasons ago. United on paper have not half the squad we have but they have twice the balls and will to win. We all laugh at wee Davey but he has something we don't (and haven't since Bob went) win and win at all costs. This makes me sound like a rag but I am not I just wish we had what they had yesterday.

Rant over

spanishblue said:
mammutly said:
Stability - it's what we have always needed and we would be better off if we had it.

We had it but thanks to some whining bastards we lost it. We had our Jose we had our Fergei but we let him go because we would rather have in charge (nice guy) someone with no balls . If we had got rid of the soft back stabbing bastards from the dressing room (as united would have done) instead we do it arse about face this is why we will never be the winners we were a few seasons ago. United on paper have not half the squad we have but they have twice the balls and will to win. We all laugh at wee Davey but he has something we don't (and haven't since Bob went) win and win at all costs. This makes me sound like a rag but I am not I just wish we had what they had yesterday.

Rant over

Sad to say you do have a point but I am wary of people who spell united with a capital U.
;)
Just half the effort and desire the rags displayed yesterday would have seen us win comfortably
at Sunderland.
We are being mugged on our travels and the players need to take responsibility.

Doesn't matter.

What does matter is his replacement has to get more out of his players and so far its not happening.

I never entertained MP being a long term replacement and its likely our preferred options were either committed to other sides or didn't want the job although the latter would surprise me greatly.

How long he does last may well be determined by how we fare in our next 5 or 6 away games.

Shirley said:
spanishblue said:
mammutly said:

Rant over

Sad to say you do have a point but I am wary of people who spell united with a capital U.
;)
Just half the effort and desire the rags displayed yesterday would have seen us win comfortably
at Sunderland.
We are being mugged on our travels and the players need to take responsibility.

I was with an x City player on Tuesday and certain players were and still are trying to run the dressing room they need to go we all know who one of shitheads are he should not be allowed in a City shirt . I can't tell the players name because he still works for the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.