If Mourinho was at City....

Sorry but I donated my season ticket to less fortunate workmates on quite a few occasions when Mr Pearce was weaving his magic.

So you let friends use it you didn't bin it off? Not quite the same as what some are saying on here. I still have nightmare over that Pearce season

If Pep was at the swamp he would of improved Rashford and Martial, but the likes of Jones would now be at West Ham. He improved Kolorov last season but still realised he wasnt good enough and went and replaced him. Just imagine for a second if Jesus and Sañe were at the swamp, they would be The next Pele and Ronaldo. Thankfully they are at gods own.

If Pep was at the swamp he would of improved Rashford and Martial, but the likes of Jones would now be at West Ham. He improved Kolorov last season but still realised he wasnt good enough and went and replaced him. Just imagine for a second if Jesus and Sañe were at the swamp, they would be The next Pele and Ronaldo. Thankfully they are at gods own.
Aleks asked to leave,he wanted to play LB with Dzeko at Roma and pep said he doesn't keep players that don't want to be here

I was more implying that Pep saw where the weakness in the team were and attempted to rectify them. Walker has been amazing, but Mendy has been unfortunate with injury. Peg usually inherits a very good side and tweaks it a bit in his second season. He doesn't stay at clubs more than 3 seasons, due to the way he treats players and there are only so many times you can wins them up to get a positive reaction.
If hypothetically both Pep and Peg left their clubs at the end of the season, we would be in a much better place with our squad, compared to those rags.

He would win us a trophy or two but his stature is fading somewhat I used to rate him very highly but the gouging and treatment of the Chelsea doctor confirmed he is a egotistical tosspot. His record puts him amongst the greats of the game unfortunately.

I wouldnt be paying 40 pound a ticket to see the turgid shite football he would demand.I would rather have BFS or even Pullis. :-)

If Mourinho was at City?
I'd like to say we'd be totally unbiased and see things much the same as we do now but lets be fair we'd spin as much as we can the way rags do and compartmentalise... as the alternative would be to lose all hope, some really are deluded for others it's just a coping mechanism.

I'm pretty sure if some were honest they are now annoyed they defended him at that start of the season because they were scoring and they were able to say "oh he's too defensive is he? what say yee now berties?" but they've come to realise they were overlooking:

The level of opposition,
The way they play/start games was more of an indicator of the philosophy of the team,
Most of those goals came late and centred around Lukaku.

There's no excuse for the way the press has spun this though, they've let them off so lightly on so many things(the money they've spent vs the football they play especially... in fact I don't recall their spend being mention in a negative light much at all), we'd be being slaughtered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.