If Mourinho was at City....

Maureen is a **** though

Of course he is, horrible man but football fans are fickle. Utd videos singing fuck off Mourinho when he was at Chelsea, sing a different tune now. It certainly wouldn't be enjoyable watching him manage us.

Surely it depends on how principled an individual is. I know some that have binned it off in recent years because they feel the club have lost touch with the fans, they didn't want to bin it off but the principles they have made them feel obliged to. Same thing would happen here with some.

Possibly to be fair although there is little point being a fan if that is the case. We are City fans not whoever the manager is fans.

The owners have principles. Mouringo would never happen.My principles would always come first, and many other City fans also.

Many Real United fans are sick of Mouringo don't worry about that.

Written for Unibet about the hypothetical situation of Mourinho being our manager. Would love to know your thoughts. I would have loved to have gone further but was probably already pushing my luck getting the 'Carlton Palmer' line through!

https://www.unibet.co.uk/blog/football/premier-league/guardiola’s-man-city-are-squishing-mourinho’s-man-utd-into-the-dirt-and-it’s-not-all-to-do-with-money-1.967543

giphy.gif

Mourinho is old school coach as they come. The priority is how do we not get beat. If you listen to the Neville's they cream themselves at how powerful and fast they are or at least were until they played some half decent teams, probably explains how they failed in Spain.

Pep is changing the way football is played in the Premier League, Klopp had a go but he isn't good enough to know how to breakdown 10 men behind the ball. The coaches like Poch and Silva are the ones that will be in demand in the future and will continue to follow the teachings of Pep. I wonder if City have started the succession process for Pep as it will need someone of the same mindset to carry us on

Of course he is, horrible man but football fans are fickle. Utd videos singing fuck off Mourinho when he was at Chelsea, sing a different tune now. It certainly wouldn't be enjoyable watching him manage us.

Possibly to be fair although there is little point being a fan if that is the case. We are City fans not whoever the manager is fans.

Sorry but I donated my season ticket to less fortunate workmates on quite a few occasions when Mr Pearce was weaving his magic.

good article, quite funny..

A big difference between us and the rags are our owners, they are totally different in future plans and investment. And from a business point of view the rags owners don't have a clue. Our owners are successful business men who believe in investment creates return, unlike over the road where the Americans attitude is "if it makes money why invest"

Pep would never have gone to the swamp, had he have done he would not have had the back up. Just as Mourinho would not have been offered the job at city, had he have done he would have had the correct support from our owners and been in a better position than he is now. Also he wouldn't be buying players to sell shirts or create attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.