If not Torres or Ibra, then who?

I said about a year ago i'd be happy if we went for Forlan but i was laughed out of town.

I'm happy with Ade and Tevez, and i still think Crocky can be a decent player but he's no good if he's always injured. I'd love to see him strong a few games together, because it's very difficult to look impressive when you're season is stop-start. Bellamy also has another year left in him and is a striker by trade.

We also have Caicedo coming back and although he's no world beater, he did manager 7 in 15 starts last year which for a lone forward in a mid-table team, is pretty impressive. If he was English it would be anyway!

Then we have Jo and Bojinov, aswell as Robinho. We do have options.

Jnr Kisby said:

128755991414878284.jpg

I've not seen enough of Dzeko so can't really comment. Forlan, for me, would be an excellent squad player. Maybe a replacement for Crocky. Then again, there's the argument that if you want squad players, you should be looking to your own academy.

Still haven't thought anyone who I think would be challenging Ade...

Benzema? Vastly overrated IMO...

What about players from serie A? The likes of:
Pazzini (18 goals in 36 games)
Miccoli (20 goals in 34 games)
Di Natale (30 goals in 38 games)

Pazzini is only 25 and can only improve under an italian manager, the other two are 30+ but they obviously score goals and would bring good experience for the likes of bojinov, caicedo, jo???

Bareth Garry said:
What about players from serie A? The likes of:
Pazzini (18 goals in 36 games)
Miccoli (20 goals in 34 games)
Di Natale (30 goals in 38 games)

Pazzini is only 25 and can only improve under an italian manager, the other two are 30+ but they obviously score goals and would bring good experience for the likes of bojinov, caicedo, jo???

I like what I've seen of Pazzini. But with our recent record with Italian forwards, I'd rather give them a wide berth...;- )

Dzecko, bent, ben afra, cordoza, fabiano, higuan, aguero, benzema, rooney, villa, van persie, eduardo, henry, caicedo, bojinov all posobilities maybe?

There are a few in there that I admit we have practically no chance of signing, but stranger things have happened.

The list is longer than you may think...

BillyShears said:
I've not seen enough of Dzeko so can't really comment. Forlan, for me, would be an excellent squad player. Maybe a replacement for Crocky. Then again, there's the argument that if you want squad players, you should be looking to your own academy.

Still haven't thought anyone who I think would be challenging Ade...

Benzema? Vastly overrated IMO...

Milito, yes he is 30 but still has a few years of top quality football in him but maybe there are younger strikers bobby may be after?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.