If Scotland votes 'Yes' to independence...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Holy fucking shit - I have just found out that Natalie Pike is, wait for this - Scottish!!!
Doe this mean we have to give her back if they vote for independence?
Only if Scotland agree to take their share of the national debt, otherwise the assets are ours.

Skashion said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Holy fucking shit - I have just found out that Natalie Pike is, wait for this - Scottish!!!
Doe this mean we have to give her back if they vote for independence?
Only if Scotland agree to take their share of the national debt, otherwise the assets are ours.

I've not even had a go on her yet - do you think she'd be interested in my pulled poached haggis Scotch eggs?
They can have the jerrycan of oil that's left, but I draw the line at Natalie.
I was a floating non-voter before, but now I'm a unionist, and I never thought I'd say that.

Gelsons Dad said:
JamesMCFC said:
I presume our army would take quite a considerable knock if they vote yes?
Why?
If the jocks all leave there will be lots of recruitment which is good for rUk as they call it. I'm completely lost as to how they think they are going to pay for their own military.

Read somewhere that the special forces are made up of 70% jocks. We're dooooooomed

Gelsons Dad said:
JamesMCFC said:
Why?
If the jocks all leave there will be lots of recruitment which is good for rUk as they call it. I'm completely lost as to how they think they are going to pay for their own military.

They wouldn't need one. If anyone ever attacked them, we would get involved anyway, just like we would if anyone attacked Ireland.

Tuearts right boot said:
Gelsons Dad said:
JamesMCFC said:
Why?

Read somewhere that the special forces are made up of 70% jocks. We're dooooooomed
I think I remember Eddie Stone saying that during SAS: Are You Tough Enough I vaguely recall him saying, "70% of the SAS are Scots. Why? Because we're tough bastards." Something like that. We've already announced that Scots are free to join and remain in our armed forces though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.