If Tevez is injured on saturday I don't care

lewisMCFC said:
Chippy_boy said:
What are you oh dearing about. He has a point - Tevez has not been on song for months now.

Doesnt matter mate, Tevez is the difference between winning and losing on most occations. He steps it up to play against them , and we look a more attacking team with him and Silva linking up. He puts in 100% every game, chases the untd defenders into making mistakes, he is one of the most important players at City. How some 'fans' can say they dont want him to play, or tell him to fuck off is beyond me, fucking support the players, not fuck them off because of an argument behined the scenes, which no-one to this day knows what really happened.
I wasn't saying I don't want him to play, he's are best striker by a mile.
I just think he doesn't want to be here any more, he never looks happy when he plays and I know he puts a shift in but the last few months hes not been the same, I just think nige or vinny are better leaders for city and are a better example to the rest of the team than him. he really stepped it up last time we played them didnt he?

Well personally iam gutted, he is the only front man that holds the ball up and bring others into play, over the road they are relieved big time, should tell us a few things, huge loss

mike o said:
Im gutted as hes a big game player but I'd be much more bothered if Silva or De Jong were out off current form.
Correct If am not mistaken We have only LOST twice all season when those 2 have started. Chelsea and Villa. I will stand corrected.

Tevez has played his last game for us imo. And you know what? i'm kinda glad. Yes he's scored goals but he's caused all sorts of problems and to be honest he doesn't give a shit about us - we don't need that. Onwards and upwards! We'll sign someone top shit to replace him and i'm excited by that.

As for Kompany i said after about three months of him being here that he should be the captain. Tevez should certainly never have been captain! Vincent will lead us out at Wembley and hopefully get us to the final and hopefully lift the club's first trophy in a generation (or a few generations), and he'd deserve to!

obviously, we are going to miss him.
scoring or not scoring, the ammount of commitment & work rate he puts in for us is unbelievable.
he does deserve to lead us out since he has scored such a wild ammount of our goals this season.
but then again nigel de jong & vincent kompany deserve too lead us out just as much.
no matter what, we will miss tevez.

danburge82 said:
Tevez has played his last game for us imo. And you know what? i'm kinda glad. Yes he's scored goals but he's caused all sorts of problems and to be honest he doesn't give a shit about us - we don't need that. Onwards and upwards! We'll sign someone top shit to replace him and i'm excited by that.

As for Kompany i said after about three months of him being here that he should be the captain. Tevez should certainly never have been captain! Vincent will lead us out at Wembley and hopefully get us to the final and hopefully lift the club's first trophy in a generation (or a few generations), and he'd deserve to!
joke right?

I care as Tevez has been excellent this year as at times he has won us the game single handledly. He is our main goal threat and it would be all that much sweeter if he won us the game. Vinnie K is a worthy captain and should be captain but ideally I would have them both playing with Vinnie leading from the back and Carlos from the front. Whoever captains the side best get our boys motivated and pumped for the game and tbh nobody could do it better than Vinnie or NDJ .

Look Teves will be sorely missed as he is deffo world class. Vinny is a born leader and his performances are great week in week out........ But dont underestimate what Carloz has done for us since hes been here....without him we are weaker by a big margin and I fear for what effect it will have on our team and for utd..... as big an injection for us as when rooney was ruled out possibly......

Looking forward to the match and lets hope they have an off day and we are play as if it was a Maine road throw back to Bell, Marsh and Summerbee and all when we were the top boys in M/cr

I reckon a 5 3 win to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.