If twitcher

'Arry annoys me but he's a decent manager. He normally does get the best out of his teams and he has that Spurs team set up to get the best out of their top players.

He's the England boss in waiting.

Didsbury Dave said:
taconinja said:
And we beat Chelsea how many times running? Over the course of the season both teams have been erratic. That is decidedly not "more than the sum of their parts." Both teams have the talent that if they play consistently at the level they should play should be challenging for the title. Neither are. They've played below their talent.
What a load of rubbish.

Spurs were in the bottom 3 when redlnapp took over. Now they are in the champs league, progressing well, getting results against the big boys and doing well in the league.

You live in a blue tinted bobby loving world like half this forum
You're conveniently forgetting that team finished fifth the season before. And the season before that.

Don't fall for the Twitcher "we only ad two points from eight games when I got ere" routine.

Right. This bullshit about how ace Spurs squad is and how amazing 'Arry is STOPS now.

You shallow f!@king knee jerkers, you make me sick.

We've got Mancini, who has got us close to the title race THIS season (it's not over yet, by the way).

If you love Spurs and their squad because you're jealous* of their success then why don't you buy a time machine and fast forward to next year?

City are well on course to be playing in the San Siro, Camp Nou or wherever your ego wants them to play NEXT SEASON.

If you keep judging City on their project for success by OTHER TEAMS then you're a plastic who just wants to have a come back for Spurs fans (or whoever else) when they spout off about how well they're doing.

No doubt they will mention last season, and losing out on the last champ league spot.

So what! We're just about into year 3 of a 10 year plan to make us one of the best in the world. Don't you realise that other teams should be jealous about City!?

If that's not progress enough for you..

F@#K OFF AND BE A SPUDS FAN THEN, COS YOUR CLUB NEEDS A PROPER FAN.

end of.

* Jealous: Apprehensive; anxious; suspiciously watchful. Exacting exclusive devotion; intolerant of rivalry.

Tbf I'd love Arry to take over at City one day. He puts together a really good team and players love playing for him. A bit like Mourinho's teams fought like lions for him. Don't think he'd ever come to us as I remember him rejecting Newcastle cos he didn't want to move up north at this stage of his life. Well if we can't have him then I'm hoping he becomes the next England manager as I'd finally want to see an England side I'm proud of as 1996 was a long time ago.

DSonBlue said:
Right. This bullshit about how ace Spurs squad is and how amazing 'Arry is STOPS now.

You shallow f!@king knee jerkers, you make me sick.

We've got Mancini, who has got us close to the title race THIS season (it's not over yet, by the way).

If you love Spurs and their squad because you're jealous* of their success then why don't you buy a time machine and fast forward to next year?

City are well on course to be playing in the San Siro, Camp Nou or wherever your ego wants them to play NEXT SEASON.

If you keep judging City on their project for success by OTHER TEAMS then you're a plastic who just wants to have a come back for Spurs fans (or whoever else) when they spout off about how well they're doing.

No doubt they will mention last season, and losing out on the last champ league spot.

So what! We're just about into year 3 of a 10 year plan to make us one of the best in the world. Don't you realise that other teams should be jealous about City!?

If that's not progress enough for you..

F@#K OFF AND BE A SPUDS FAN THEN, COS YOUR CLUB NEEDS A PROPER FAN.

end of.

* Jealous: Apprehensive; anxious; suspiciously watchful. Exacting exclusive devotion; intolerant of rivalry.

Boring:causing or marked by boredom: a boring discussion; to have a boring time; watching City under Mancini

sibierski express said:
I'm hoping he becomes the next England manager as I'd finally want to see an England side I'm proud of as 1996 was a long time ago.

Having had a bit of a rant earlier, I agree with the above. I think the ultimate test of how amazing he is will be him getting the England shambles to play to their potential.

But I still believe in Mancini, and don't want Arry, or any of his squad.

Cheers.

christen at St Marks said:
DSonBlue said:

Boring:causing or marked by boredom: a boring discussion; to have a boring time; watching City under Mancini

Yeah well done you've added a lot to this thread. You mates with Ian Hislop?

DSonBlue said:

Just stating an opinion after watching City for 50 years and being told to Fck off !!

DSonBlue said:

Just stating an opinion after watching City for 50 years and being told to Fck off !!

So, you've been watching City for 50 years and think they're boring under Mancini?

Boring is NOT a word I would use to sum up Mancini.

The last derby result had scum cheering to the rafters in delight (they knew they had beaten goliath), they play their hearts out and produce some of the most entertaining games (and results, although the Brummies from Villa and City were INCREDIBLY fortunate), and we're in a great position going into the last 3rd of the season, the latter stages of the Europa league, and the last stages of the FA Cup.

Are you SURE you have been watching CITY??

I know this season has been up and (sometimes) down, but we're used to some disappointment by now, aren't we? It's City, after all?!

Surely the ups have outweighed the downs??

Apart from '76, it has NEVER been as good to be a City fan as it is right now.

And THAT is what I'm trying to get across to the some of miserbale, shallow WUMs on this board.

DSonBlue said:

So, you've been watching City for 50 years and think they're boring under Mancini?

Boring is NOT a word I would use to sum up Mancini.

The last derby result had scum cheering to the rafters in delight (they knew they had beaten goliath), they play their hearts out and produce some of the most entertaining games (and results, although the Brummies from Villa and City were INCREDIBLY fortunate), and we're in a great position going into the last 3rd of the season, the latter stages of the Europa league, and the last stages of the FA Cup.

Are you SURE you have been watching CITY??

I know this season has been up and (sometimes) down, but we're used to some disappointment by now, aren't we? It's City, after all?!

Surely the ups have outweighed the downs??

Apart from '76, it has NEVER been as good to be a City fan as it is right now.

And THAT is what I'm trying to get across to the some of miserbale, shallow WUMs on this board.

TBF I think fans saw our performance followed by that Spurs performance tonight and reality has hit them that form wise Spurs are now favorites to get that 4th spot and I admit I'm nervous hell that they have to come to COMS and potentially turn us over again. The fact we've used up our breathing space has a lot fans very anxious and so hence the half empty attitude. Im still hopeful we can pull it off though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.