If twitcher

Some knee jerkers who've let the media pressure get to em on here tonight.

Bobby Manc is doing a good job, and building an ethos for the future.

You could argue that he's fixing the incompetence of the last 30 years.

Be more patient you plastic sun readers!

'arry bidded for Carroll, Aguero, Forlan, Negredo, Llorente, and Forlan in the window just passed at some reportedly crazy prices and not one of them ended up at Spurs. Spurs are like us, an underachieving medium sized club that potentially could be very big except where they are now may very well be their peak as they don't have the money to lure some of the very best to their club. Nor the manager - Mancini may be younger but has won Serie A and more players from outside of England would prefer to play for him than 'arry.

DSonBlue said:
Some knee jerkers who've let the media pressure get to em on here tonight.

Bobby Manc is doing a good job, and building an ethos for the future.

You could argue that he's fixing the incompetence of the last 30 years.

Be more patient you plastic sun readers!

Why if someone posts an opinion different to yours have they 'let the media pressure get to them.' I was disappointed with the game tonight; this disappointment was compounded when Spurs beat Milan......because of pace, something we are evidently lacking.
However, none of these opinions are because of media pressure, nor am I a plastic sun reader.

FantasyIreland said:
A talent of Twitcher is his ability to build a team.It seems a very simple formula to me,he simply purchases round pegs for round holes.

You only need look at his team tonight - a back four,two central midfielders,two wide men,a creative attacking link up man and an out and out striker.

Through a mixture of purchase and inheritance he has built a very capable,balanced and organised team.We havn't yet but the foundations are being laid.
You've hit the nail on the head there but also missed the other piece in the jigsaw. He puts together a motivated team who know what They are doing. That team understand him and want to play for him. he understands that football is about players

dw7 said:
redmizzle said:
Because unless you have a crystal ball or are a soothsayer of some sort you can't conclusively say he'd be doing a great job here. His trackrecord at winning titles, which is actually what we want to achieve, isn't anything special either but hey, Spurs have just beaten AC at the San Siro in a two legged tie so he's now the solution to all the imaginary problems in some fans' head.

dont forget he's brought spurs from the drop zone to champions league and doing well in the champions league with a fraction of the money city have spent its a lot more than tonights result i base my opinion on

They did finish 5th twice in recent seasons before this "miracle" you know

It's as simple as this:

A good manager makes his team greater than the sum of it's parts. for evidence I give you man utd and spurs. Hell, I'll throw in Blackpool and brum too.

A poor manager makes his team less than the sum of its parts .

Didsbury Dave said:
It's as simple as this:

A good manager makes his team greater than the sum of it's parts. for evidence I give you man utd and spurs. Hell, I'll throw in Blackpool and brum too.

Then at the moment I submit that both Redknapp and Mancini are poor managers as both teams have the talent to be challenging for the title.

taconinja said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's as simple as this:

Then at the moment I submit that both Redknapp and Mancini are poor managers as both teams have the talent to be challenging for the title.
Redknapps just won at the San siro. I 'submit' that only a clown would call him a poor manager

Dont beleive the hype.Bournmouth Division 3 champs 86 -West Ham Intertoto 99-Portsmouth Division 1 champs 2002-Spurs League cup runners up 2009.A few other credentials I suppose.I Wont be getting carried away with the Redknapp media hype just yet.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.