If we all manage to get in weds v Leipzig…

Once again, bluemoon overhypes something beyond reason only for the complete opposite to happen. No trouble whatsoever getting in for me and entrances nearby seemed fine.
Same here. Just walked straight in but I got there 10 mins after KO because there were no buses. Walked it in. And walked it out.

Great crowd apart from the Leipzig fans. Maybe about 40? I reckon that would have been 50k plus had we had a full away end.

Totally agree with Pep on this one and don’t think it’s all down to the ticket office. Doubt we will sell out for PSG. Our players and Pep deserve better IMO. The other English teams manage to fill the grounds for champions league games. I seriously can’t understand it.
I completely agree. The atmosphere always feels flat to me.

Totally agree with Pep on this one and don’t think it’s all down to the ticket office. Doubt we will sell out for PSG. Our players and Pep deserve better IMO. The other English teams manage to fill the grounds for champions league games. I seriously can’t understand it.

we don’t have the fan base. We have a core of 45/50 thousand. If they don’t show up we don’t fill the ground.

don’t actually mind that.

Would help if people could download these stupid mobile tickets. We are unable to download our three at all and being number 151 in a customer queue isnt helpful.

Chelsea didn’t last night.

Liverpool and United may but that’s what decades of success and gets you.

The players and Pep deserve fuck all. They are well paid athletes who have no worries in the world.

The fans are the ones who deserve better, we’re coming to the end of a pandemic where people have lost their jobs or have to spend their money elsewhere and this fan base continues to get treated like shit by those in charge. Pep may as well be a football twitter account like @PerfectPep with the ill informed shite he comes out with that indirectly attacks the fans base that continue to support in numbers through difficult times. His precious Barca got 39,000 last night, not everyone lives in a multi million pound apartment in Manchester like Pep and he should know that, but he doesn’t because he doesn’t get us as a club or fan base. Great manager aside.

we don’t have the fan base. We have a core of 45/50 thousand. If they don’t show up we don’t fill the ground.

don’t actually mind that.
Only 2 season ticket holders in the block where I sit tonight, I mean that usually go. It doesn’t get any better than this. Seriously I don’t understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.