IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

Surely the older the supporter the more they have had to suffer over the years watching City and the more deserving of a cup final ticket? therefore the fairest way to distribute the tickets would be start with the oldest season ticket holder and work down in order by date of birth.

Im 107 years old next week by the way!

I honestly thing loyalty points should be scrapped. i have enough to attend the final, but i think the best way to do it start it fresh each season.

For example, those who have been to every away game this season get priority for tickets next season, working off that. like Liverpool do

Griffin said:
Surely the older the supporter the more they have had to suffer over the years watching City and the more deserving of a cup final ticket? therefore the fairest way to distribute the tickets would be start with the oldest season ticket holder and work down in order by date of birth.

Not neccessarily because at least the proper older supporters saw the good times in the 60's. They shouldn't be allowed tickets at all, the lucky bastards!

He's got a ticket for the semi-final.
He wasn't in the cup scheme.
He hasn't got many loyalty points.
He doesn't go to away games.(only...........)
He's in a OSC.
Will he get a cup final ticket if we beat United?
To be continued.

Here is my take in things.

Loyalty points are loyalty points, it does not matter if they are on a Season Card, a City Card or an Access Card. They reward you for being loyal, so the more points you have, the more loyal you are. The more points you have, then the more games you have attended. I have had a season ticket for about 5 of the last 7 years, this year i had to give it up. I got an City Card and i now have 2400 points on it. Someone who bought a season ticket this season will on the current format, be offered a ticket at the semi before me. Does this mean they are a bigger and more "loyal" fan than me, does it bollocks. it proves they are probably jumping on the city bandwagon now we are on the up.

So, for the final, it should go to the people with the highest loyalty points, and work there way down. It shouldnt matter what card type you have.

500 maximum for player and corporate.

24,500 on sale, non to OCS. Junior can buy only if they have 75% of adults criteria. No group bookings.

I've followed City live for 39 years during which I have had a season ticket for about 30 years. I have had my current season ticket for the last 23 years. I have 4780 loyalty points (since they started) so will get a ticket no problem should we reach the final. I do about 5 away matches a season due to work and my family ties and I can't upgrade my 2 concessions season cards to take adults to the semi, respectful normal people who won't go throwing their weight around, my mate and I might be the problem!!
Of the 6 season cards we have, the loyalty points range from 2440 for my son (who's 9), through 4390 x2, 4380, 4100 and mine at 4780. Why is it you can't upgrade season cards for cup games but you can for league games, I upgrade my son's and dads 8 or 9 times a season for league games, why not for the semi........it's bollocks when group bookings and junior sales criteria allow new kids on the block to get in first.
people might be right, join the OSC nearest you..........

Lancet Fluke said:
Griffin said:

Not neccessarily because at least the proper older supporters saw the good times in the 60's. They shouldn't be allowed tickets at all, the lucky bastards!
NO,NO Lancet we know how to deal with the pressure of being fuckin awesome so we can show you lot how it's done.
The easy way to do it is the people who went to Wembley in 1969 & saw us win the FA Cup get first pick of the tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.