IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

awest said:
I've just had a horrible feeling................what if we don't get to the final?
Then we can revert to slagging the manager and players instead of Gary Cook and the ticket office.

Gingers Dad said:
awest said:
I've just had a horrible feeling................what if we don't get to the final?
Then we can revert to slagging the manager and players instead of Gary Cook and the ticket office.

Fair point.

pml79 said:
first id take mine then id get 28,000 fit ladies in tight blue n white tops n denim shorts to run around eastlands with a ticket in her busom n watch the rest of you fight it out. i think thats the best way

do the rest who arnt going have to get a ticket to watch these 28.000 beautys run around?

id pay good coin to see this?

Loyalty points only all day long.

I'm not in the cup scheme (but only missed Leicester home and away of the current cup run) but I fail to see how someone who attends just the home cup games and qualifies this way over someone who qualified through high loyalty points like me - probably spending more on away days in the process as thats where the points are built up.

Either way, I'm not really bothered, I should be guaranteed a final ticket with 4530 points anyway.

Still plenty of opportunites at league away games for people to quickly amass a high loyalty point total.

Gingers Dad said:
The Pink Panther said:
You said it yourself, they have pledged their support.
It has ALWAYS been the case that season ticket holders get first dibs. You mentioned the fact that someone signs up for the CDS and therefor the club can rely on their support. Well isn't that what a season card holder does for nineteen games rather than four or five and if someone has been a season card holder for five years then they have pledged their support for 95 matches

Please correct me if I'm wrong. The CDS was started so that supporters guaranteed their seat for cup matches and didn't have to mess about purchasing cup tickets. As a reward for signing up they received a certain number of loyalty points, which I have no issues with.Just like I have no issues with people being allocated points for attending EDS matches
However, if I was to sign up, I would be ringing up the club because my seat has been unavailable for all of the cup games as my season card is on level 3.
I've found it an absolute doddle to book individual cup tickets on line for various parts of the stadium and no doubt that it has saved me any hassle of phoning to change seats
And now it appears there's a level of season ticket that's higher than the normal season ticket. Which only right considering the amount of season ticket holders that can't be arsed going to cup ties.

Yes and no.
The current loyalty points scheme was introduced when we moved to CoMS. If, like me, someone has been a season card holder from the start and attended nearly all cup and friendlies at home, they will have just over 4000 points. If they've travelled to away matches and EDS games and joined the CDS then they could have over 6000, which as I've said I have no issues with and rightly they get first dibs at tickets.
This season, the club rightly or wrongly, awarded 50 points for a number of home cup matches which they announced they would double if we got to the semi final or the UEFA final. This gave a number of season card holders the opportunity to really bump up their points total, two matches = one year's season card points. So people have already been rewarded for attending cup games this season over those who didn't

BB

The system for semi-final tickets seems to be working IMO but i have a ticket (season card holder with 3890 points) so others will say it's not fair that cup scheme should get a priority.

I remember being in a que for 14 hours when getting Gillingham tickets as it was season ticket holders priority and no point system like now and we had roughly 40,000 tickets for this game.

In all fairness the system that we now have should be in place but to anyone with certain points criteria. I know fans who have now had to transfer their points to a city card as they can now no longer attend every match due to work commitments this after being season ticket holders for over 25 years.

The point system works and it's about time the club rewarded those who have supported the blues in the rough times.

The Pink Panther said:
Gingers Dad said:
And now it appears there's a level of season ticket that's higher than the normal season ticket. Which only right considering the amount of season ticket holders that can't be arsed going to cup ties.

Yes and no.
The current loyalty points scheme was introduced when we moved to CoMS. If, like me, someone has been a season card holder from the start and attended nearly all cup and friendlies at home, they will have just over 4000 points. If they've travelled to away matches and EDS games and joined the CDS then they could have over 6000, which as I've said I have no issues with and rightly they get first dibs at tickets.
This season, the club rightly or wrongly, awarded 50 points for a number of home cup matches which they announced they would double if we got to the semi final or the UEFA final. This gave a number of season card holders the opportunity to really bump up their points total, two matches = one year's season card points. So people have already been rewarded for attending cup games this season over those who didn't

BB
Fair point you make about the bumping up the loyalty points. But like you said about them not saying cup scheme members would get priority at the start of the season they also didn't say the points would be bumped up.

To be honest I only joined the cup scheme because I hate dealing with our ticket office. They even de-activated my card for the Juventus game after I'd had an argument with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.