IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

Gingers Dad said:
The Pink Panther said:
Yes and no.
The current loyalty points scheme was introduced when we moved to CoMS. If, like me, someone has been a season card holder from the start and attended nearly all cup and friendlies at home, they will have just over 4000 points. If they've travelled to away matches and EDS games and joined the CDS then they could have over 6000, which as I've said I have no issues with and rightly they get first dibs at tickets.
This season, the club rightly or wrongly, awarded 50 points for a number of home cup matches which they announced they would double if we got to the semi final or the UEFA final. This gave a number of season card holders the opportunity to really bump up their points total, two matches = one year's season card points. So people have already been rewarded for attending cup games this season over those who didn't

BB

Fair point you make about the bumping up the loyalty points. But like you said about them not saying cup scheme members would get priority at the start of the season they also didn't say the points would be bumped up.

To be honest I only joined the cup scheme because I hate dealing with our ticket office. They even de-activated my card for the Juventus game after I'd had an argument with them.

Not at the start of the season, but the club did announce it before they started the scheme which was Leicester I think, so they did give everyone the same opportunity at the same time. They didn't just double up the points when the semi final ticket details were announced

They should base it on Away Game Ticket Stubs from the 1998 - 1999 season when we were at our nadir

Which would coincidently coincide with me being young free single childless and having attended 95% of the games

Or more likely sort out everyone on the inside of the club and then sell to season ticket holders with the greatest number of points while making a generous allocation for those who bothered to support the club in the cups - leaving me to beg steal or borrow a ticket

BlueKingEll said:
They should base it on Away Game Ticket Stubs from the 1998 - 1999 season when we were at our nadir

Which would coincidently coincide with me being young free single childless and having attended 95% of the games

I seriously like your thinking.

Like the 98/99 idea

Maybe something along the lines of

ST holders with 6000 or any ST holder who was at York in 98
ST holders with 5500 or any ST holder who attended Wrexham 98
ST holders with 5000 or any ST holder who went to Colchester 99
etc......

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Like the 98/99 idea

etc......

That would be great. I have 3 of each of those stubs in my loft somewhere. I'd be able to get myself a ticket on the first day of sales and probably be able to sell the other 8 stubs on here for about 200 quid each!

Like the 98/99 idea

etc......

Never heard of something so stupid.

How about if they were at Newcastle in the 60's - do they get drop off by helicopter on the pitch? Limo if you were at the 1981 final.

Working on ZDS final loyalty bonus

Lancet Fluke said:
Like the 98/99 idea

etc......

That would be great. I have 3 of each of those stubs in my loft somewhere. I'd be able to get myself a ticket on the first day of sales and probably be able to sell the other 8 stubs on here for about 200 quid each!
i've got all the stubs and the programmes from that season

sad i know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.