If we had bought Kane…

One good game? Played a lot deeper and has got 16 goals and 10 assists in 35 league games, if that’s one good game then he’s an incredibly lucky player. I am pleased we didn’t spend £150 million on him given his age and his ankles but to say he’s had one good game is ludicrous
Fair enough - how about one £150m pound game?

Kane has hardly set the world alight this season, went MIA until the new year, then a few brilliant cameos.

Spending 200m plus on Kane and Grealish would have sent a majority of people on here over the edge.

Hopefully, Haaland is worth the wait and will prove to be the one we wanted all along, he is a hugely exciting signing, maybe our most exciting and potential game changing in our history.
It's great and he is ours. I hope he tears the league up and boils piss.

Well we'd probably be going into tomorrow's game three points clear as he would have scored the penalty at West Ham.
Who knows? If we had paid £150m on top of the £100m for Grealish there would have had to have been player sales. Bernardo would have gone plus a couple out of Sterling, Mahrez and Laporte. It would have been a completely different season

Kane's great, not sure about anybody who thinks that we would have done worse this season with him in the squad?

Kane is a brilliant player. I reckon he’ll fly past shearer’s record.

I don’t think he is worth the money Levi rejected from us.

I think Haaland at £51m is the transfer of the century and that he’ll surpass any goal record Kane sets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.