If we went out at the group stage.

Correct me if im wrong, but did Mancini ever fail to make it out of the group stages with Inter? Bobby has a better squad with us, and no matter the so-called 'bad-result' against Napoli, i have no doubts we will qualify from the group.

this probably isn't worth getting worked up about it until at very minimum 3 group matches have been played. I fear for this forum if next match day if Napoli and Bayern both win and we're in third by a comfortable distance..

Andouble said:
this probably isn't worth getting worked up about it until at very minimum 3 group matches have been played. I fear for this forum if next match day if Napoli and Bayern both win and we're in third by a comfortable distance..

winning most of ur home games is vital,beating villareal is possible but bayern that would be a big ask!!if napoli beat us at their place i imagine theyl go true

Mancini's record in Europe is poor (City should've done better last season) but, even with the fixtures, 2nd is realistic.

long way to go yet with tough but winnable games,I think the open play at our away games will suit us better than the park the bus breakaway style of football Napoli did at the Etihad,having said that,Bayern will come at us and Villareal will adopt the same tactics as Napoli...

A Barry mistake allowed Napoli to score so it's lessons to be learned for Villarreal.

peoffrey said:
A Barry mistake allowed Napoli to score so it's lessons to be learned for Villarreal.

they had at least 2 very very very good chances,it wasnt a hit and run,they dominated it second half and only for kompanys heroics it would have been 2

larderland said:
peoffrey said:

they had at least 2 very very very good chances,it wasnt a hit and run,they dominated it second half and only for kompanys heroics it would have been 2

I'm no rose tinted type but thought City were good for a draw when you take the mistake in to account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.