IF we win against wolves

Utd also have difficult away games, more so than us, and their away form can cost them the title. I agree of course, CL is all important, but we challenge for the title first and foremost because we are good enough.

Really it boils down to 1 thing.

If you are confident of winning the title you want SPURS TO WIN.

If you are not confident of winning the title and therefore believe a top 4 spot is more likely, you would prefers a UNITED WIN/ DRAW

To be perfectly honest, I am only thinking about what we will do. Once it is absolutely clear that we will finish in a CL spot I will start thinking about whether we can get straight to the CL group stages without the lottery of a play off game first.

malg said:
To be perfectly honest, I am only thinking about what we will do. Once it is absolutely clear that we will finish in a CL spot I will start thinking about whether we can get straight to the CL group stages without the lottery of a play off game first.
A winning mentality, not only the players, us fans have got to have a winning mentality. We are 2nd in the league, should go top on saturday, and we have just signed one of the best strikers in Europe. We ARE in a title race.

If rumors regarding the purchase of Pienaar are true , i expect Spurs to perform strongly in the second half of the season.So i would prefer a united win because it helps in further cementing our place in the top 4.

Aussie! said:
Really it boils down to 1 thing.

If you are confident of winning the title you want SPURS TO WIN.

If you are not confident of winning the title and therefore believe a top 4 spot is more likely, you would prefers a UNITED WIN/ DRAW

Isn't that two things ? ;)

Ragnarok said:
If rumors regarding the purchase of Pienaar are true , i expect Spurs to perform strongly in the second half of the season.So i would prefer a united win because it helps in further cementing our place in the top 4.

not+sure+if+serious.jpg

how could people possibly want a United win?? We have all seen larger gaps been closed to win the prem. it's right there for the taking!

we should want a Spurs win or draw worst case scenario.

Ragnarok said:
Spurs may sign pinear (whats his name?) City have signed EDIN DZEKO. And the possible Spurs signing worries you? Fine, thats me finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.