IF we win against wolves

superwatsonwatson said:
Ragnarok said:
If rumors regarding the purchase of Pienaar are true , i expect Spurs to perform strongly in the second half of the season.So i would prefer a united win because it helps in further cementing our place in the top 4.
Spurs may sign pinear (whats his name?) City have signed EDIN DZEKO. And the possible Spurs signing worries you? Fine, thats me finished.

Thats Ragnarok proving he has a sense of humour.......

Only interested in vengeance of biblical proportions. I once saw City give away a two goal lead to Wolves at Maine Road in the '50s and it has not yet been erased from my cerebral hard disk. A thumping good win would go some, but not all, of the way to exorcising a childhood nightmare. Where we stand after that is the bonus!

Regardless of what we may want, United will win the match. There is no doubt in my mind that money has already changed hands and it is a done deal!

some strange comments in here there really is the scum to win what the fook is that all about?

whilst we are second and are in with a chance of winning the league and coming first then any result that helps that will do me.

best case scenario manchester city win,scum v spurs draw!

Sleeping_Easy said:
Then we sit top of the premier league for the night but more importantly the game the next day can lead to one of two favourable outcomes for city and one thats not as great but still a good point.

1. United win - tottenham sit 9 points behind us and surely then our top four spot is confirmed pretty much. (i already think it is)

2. Spurs win - We sit top of the premier league for the week and we'd have to be taken seriously as title contenders by those that arn't already

or last and not as good as the other two

3. Draw - We sit joint top of the table behind only on goal difference and 8 points clear of tottenham.

Which option would you pick???

I might be being greedy but option 2. But knowing City we will lose to Wolves, and Spurs will win!

seantheduck said:
want them both to lose and for fergie and redtwat to have a punch up on touchline.....dont care really, only interested in CITY and focus on us....too many games left to get into whats and ifs!
I'm with you blue! stuff the rest!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.