If we win FA cup would you keep Mancini?

malg said:
This thread, and half the fucking idiotic opinions in it must have links to it on RAWK and Rag Cafe. What a shambles. Hopefully the tiff between the two posters will get heated and a MOD will pull it.
Let's give it a shot. You worthless piece of shite.

Danamy said:
Another thread that's gone down the pan with petty point scoring against each other rather than a reasoned debate?

This site is going down hill rapidly, Rascal called it the other day, the level of debate has hit rock bottom.

Read the fool's posts.

Im done here, hopefully I find a like to a neutral forum with the stuff I asked.

The reason the forums gone to pot is because folk can't debate.

blueish swede said:
If you want to keep Mancini after we win the cup this year I can understand where you're coming from.

But if he turns up on e-bay a week later you're not a true blue.

There are a great many that think Mr Mancini did last summers transfer shopping on ebay!

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:
Another thread that's gone down the pan with petty point scoring against each other rather than a reasoned debate?

This site is going down hill rapidly, Rascal called it the other day, the level of debate has hit rock bottom.

Read the fool's posts.

Im done here, hopefully I find a like to a neutral forum with the stuff I asked.

Night..

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
malg said:
This thread, and half the fucking idiotic opinions in it must have links to it on RAWK and Rag Cafe. What a shambles. Hopefully the tiff between the two posters will get heated and a MOD will pull it.
A mod (PB) has come by and agreed with me. Even ridiculed TCM.

You can label this as a tiff, I see it more putting right a liar. He's lied and twisted to suit. It's there for all to see.

Read my posts if you doubt me. Unlike the majority I actually put some effort into my pots rathr than a few lines.
I see you lying again tut tut
P'b agreed with you about wenger as did dismal,billy and the greaseball
Thats 5 of you out of 50'000 members
No wonder you dont want to put it to the forum..
I didn't agree with him at all, I just pointed out that he was embarrassing you in your argument because he talked football and used logic and rationale to make his point. You just fired off little meaningless illiterate one liners.

Anyway, leave me out of this please.

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:

Read the fool's posts.

Just tell him he's got a bigger dick than you and everything will be reet! ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
A mod (PB) has come by and agreed with me. Even ridiculed TCM.

You can label this as a tiff, I see it more putting right a liar. He's lied and twisted to suit. It's there for all to see.

Read my posts if you doubt me. Unlike the majority I actually put some effort into my pots rathr than a few lines.
I didn't agree with him at all, I just pointed out that he was embarrassing you in your argument because he talked football and used logic and rationale to make his point. You just fired off little meaningless illiterate one liners.

Dave you will have a dig at anyone who disagrees with you regarding mancini
I think he's embarrassed himself enough with his wenger love in..

The cookie monster said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:

You talk like a child.

Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
Didsbury Dave said:

You talk like a child.
You are a child..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.