IF we win the Treble

A trophy is a trophy. Its been another good season for us regardless off what happens on Saturday night. We've come a long way from the days off trying to survive in the Premier League and watching has beens grab a last big pay day.

I think once we have the treble then we have pretty much achieved everything Fergies United have done. Fergies United have never won the English treble and we have. They have never achieved the highest goals scored and points in a season.

Our players are more humble and grounded and not as arrogant as Fergies players were. The only thing left for us is winning the Quadruple or the 7 available to win.

Constant comments from the media about City winning the treble as if it’s already won - basically setting us up to demean our achievement if we win it, and to hammer us if we don’t. Like most Blues I am taking fuck all for granted but sick to death of hearing how much better their achievement was - including Dwight Yorke yesterday that united’s was better cos they did it first - fucks sake that makes Preston the best ever top division champions!

IF (and I emphasise IF) we win it -

1. We qualified for the CHAMPIONS league as CHAMPIONS of England, the rags qualified as runners up

2. They finished second in their Champions League group, we finished top

3. We won the PL with 89 points, they finished with 79 (and we eased off in the last 2 games and dropped 5 points, they didn’t as they only won the league by a point)

4. In the league we scored 14 more and conceded 4 less goals than them

5. In the fa cup they were drawn at home every round, we were drawn away once. We scored 7 more (in 2 less games) than them, conceded 2 less, and most importantly we beat those cunts

6. IF we win the CL we will have done it with an extra knockout round to navigate, so far more chance of losing

So based on the objective statistics, IF we win the treble, I don’t think there’s any doubt who the better team is, but of course we have to win the CL first. Anyone who thinks Fergiscum’s 99 rats were better and played better than Pep’s 23 geniuses is seriously deluded.

CMON CITY
I think we should start having a super like facility for these kind of posts.

Countdown now on. Just think that in potentially 84 hours we could have done the Treble - dreamland, epic and just the best feeling ever.
I will enjoy that for the following 48 hours because I am off work on the Monday.

Tuesday I will start worrying about reaching 40 points next season again :)

Another jinxing thread , stop it !
How many times did I use and capitalise the word IF? I take NOTHING for granted, the last time I predicted a result was Wigan in the fa cup final (and I didn’t predict a Wigan win!) and will never predict a result again. You are getting even better at telling people what they can do and can’t do Karen

Hope all us fans enjoy the moment. I believe we are currently in our peak as a club we could potentially never see anything like this ever again where our future generation will be gutted they weren’t alive during the pep era. These players are writing themselves into the history books for the club and De Bruyne is 1 win away from making himself our greatest ever player in my eyes.

How many times did I use and capitalise the word IF? I take NOTHING for granted, the last time I predicted a result was Wigan in the fa cup final (and I didn’t predict a Wigan win!) and will never predict a result again. You are getting even better at telling people what they can do and can’t do Karen
I wasnt literally telling you not to do it , people take me far too seriously , especially recently

I'd say its better just due to the fact we've been in control of all 3 titles. The league we hit a 25 game win streak. The champs league we never looked under any pressure. To do what we did to bayern and Real is unheard of. The fa cup we strolled through again never needing a last minute goal or backs to the wall performance. It's been a clean sweep of methodical, calm and dictated football. All by the way without a messi, fake Ronaldo, neymar or mbappe 1 man show. We have a perfect team blend where everyone is as important as the next man and they all fight equally. Its a beautiful thing to see and experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.