IF we win the Treble

Guys don't forget we're the only team to win the Domestic Treble so if we win it Saturday that'll be what no other British team has done.

We will be the first ENGLISH team to win a Domestic Treble and Continental Treble IF we do it Saturday.

Celtic won the lot in 1966/67 - League, League Cup, Scottish Cup and European Cup.

Constant comments from the media about City winning the treble as if it’s already won - basically setting us up to demean our achievement if we win it, and to hammer us if we don’t. Like most Blues I am taking fuck all for granted but sick to death of hearing how much better their achievement was - including Dwight Yorke yesterday that united’s was better cos they did it first - fucks sake that makes Preston the best ever top division champions!

IF (and I emphasise IF) we win it -

1. We qualified for the CHAMPIONS league as CHAMPIONS of England, the rags qualified as runners up

2. They finished second in their Champions League group, we finished top

3. We won the PL with 89 points, they finished with 79 (and we eased off in the last 2 games and dropped 5 points, they didn’t as they only won the league by a point)

4. In the league we scored 14 more and conceded 4 less goals than them

5. In the fa cup they were drawn at home every round, we were drawn away once. We scored 7 more (in 2 less games) than them, conceded 2 less, and most importantly we beat those cunts

6. IF we win the CL we will have done it with an extra knockout round to navigate, so far more chance of losing

7. In the knockouts to get to the final the scum beat 7th and 8th in Serie A, we beat the 1st and 3rd in the Bundesliga, 2nd in La Liga and CL holders (late edit)

So based on the objective statistics, IF we win the treble, I don’t think there’s any doubt who the better team is, but of course we have to win the CL first. Anyone who thinks Fergiscum’s 99 rats were better and played better than Pep’s 23 geniuses is seriously deluded.

CMON CITY
They played 11 Champions League games and won just 5! They were crowned Champions of Europe and only won 45% of the games they played!

This 'its already in the bag' mentality is worrying. I pray the players aren't of that mindset.

This 'its already in the bag' mentality is worrying. I pray the players aren't of that mindset.

Jim, be confident be brash and be sure you are going to be celebrating a win.

conan-the-barbarian-arnold-gif.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.