IF we win the Treble

Domestic treble - amazing
Centurions - incredible
Treble winners - if it happens cements legacy

We're can we go from there?
Back to back trebles would be inconceivable.
Invinvibles - would be amazing only if we didn't play for draws to get the tag.

Seriously though, the league next year would be amazing simply for the reason I think next year is gonna be massively competitive. If Chelsea and utd get a world class forward. If lfc sort out their midfield and Newcastle go on shopping spree. If spurs new manager gets backing with Brentford, brighton, villa and West ham all improving then it's a serious league competition.

This narrative of United's treble being better is an attempt to hide the underlying bruises being felt at old trafford and other places right now, the disgust on Sir Alex's face in the FA cup final tells the story of what they're all going through right now, it hurts them deep and then there is a prospect of city's continued domination which haunts them even more so they had to come up with something, a narrative, to provide them solace in their time of sorrow, as for us hopefully we'd play our part and give them and everyone else an opportunity to contemplate which treble was better throughout the summer.

If we win the treble

Don’t forget that the ragshad a chant for years - have you ever won the treble like Phil and Gary Neville, have u ever won the treble have you fuck

There’s also an old school mate who every year when we get knocked out of the CL he puts up a photo of Uniteds treble quoting the above song

If we win you can be sure I’ll be flagging those old posts up

If we win the treble

Don’t forget that the ragshad a chant for years - have you ever won the treble like Phil and Gary Neville, have u ever won the treble have you fuck

There’s also an old school mate who every year when we get knocked out of the CL he puts up a photo of Uniteds treble quoting the above song

If we win you can be sure I’ll be flagging those old posts up
The rags are as nervous as us because their media acolytes make everything all about them

We just need to do this… I think we can… I think the mentality is there.. run through walls you beautiful blue boys..

This hopeful treble is so much better than that achieved by the Rags in 1999. They secured it with a scruffy, scrappy late win. Bayern were overconfident and failed to beat a United team missing Keane and Scholes. Even old Pisscan couldn’t believe that they’d won.
Mind you…….I’d take a scruffy, scrappy late win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.