If we won the league from here now, would it be better than

BezzMCFC said:
2 points behind on the last game, we are beating qpr and united are drawing and we need 1 more goal to win the league, we get in in the last seconds, que pitch invasion

If only Carlsberg did Title deciders!

"If we won the league from here now" I'll start going back to Church! (although maybe, on reflection, I should start going again now - starting on Easter Sunday!)

If City were to win the league from this position, for me it would go down as the clubs greatest moment, certainly in my lifetime and I'm 47.

The psychological devastation among rag fans would be far worse than anything they have ever known, perhaps since 74.

King Of All Geordies said:
If City were to win the league from this position, for me it would go down as the clubs greatest moment, certainly in my lifetime and I'm 47.

The psychological devastation among rag fans would be far worse than anything they have ever known, perhaps since 74.

Agreed (but it's shame you weren't old enough to be at St James' in '68!)

For anyone fortunate enough to be off work, retired or for any reason be able to access sky sports 4. Tune in now, Premier League Years Season 1997/1998, Arsenal 4 points behind the rags at the same stage of season. Watch, take note and BELIEVE!!!

As opposed to Trafford Rags, who of course are all Corinthians who play for nothing, while their owners are a charitable trust and plough all profits back into cheap tickets for their local fans...

It needs a miracle for us to win the title now this year, miracles DO happen though.

There would be a mass suicide in Essex.

It would destroy them if we won it last day.

black mamba said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Would it be the best achievement you have ever seen from city over united?

Maybe not just over united but the best achievement you've ever seen as a city fan?

Without a doubt it would .......

and i was at Old Trafford when we won 4-1 in 1970(ish) , and when we won 1-0 in the Law backheel game of 1974 , and i was also there for the 6-1 win .......

but for City to claw this back now , when all appears lost , would be THE greatest achievement for me ..... it would mean that for the first time in 43 years , as far as the title is concerned , we STOOD up to be counted!

We could win our remaining 7 games and still not win the title.

Would we still have stood up to be counted then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.