If we won the league from here now, would it be better than

Sims said:
I don't think for sure, it's bad football with most expensive players, very defending coach/manager and the soul was sold 6 years a go. We don't deserve the title, it should the shame of football for hunderd years. The name of Manchester City is sold to business mans, so our soul is for ever gone!!!!!!!!!

ive seen some shit on here, but well done mate, you take the biscuit.

Go on, take it
images

We have a record of noble failure this season, out of FA cup when down to ten but what a second half performance, same in Euro competitions ( both of them). We keep putting ourselves in losing positions and never quite able to pull off the comeback. Could now be same in PL run in .......

to quote the immortal Sid Waddell, if we won the league now it would be the biggest comeback since Lazarus.

I want it to happen, I hope it will happen, I will it to happen and it would be the best moment as a city fan (and would more than make it up to my 11 year old self for 81), but I am not sure I believe.

I will be going to 4 of the last 5 and screaming my head off.

Please, please, please let this happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.