If we won the league from here now, would it be better than

I reckon if we win all 7 games we will win it. I see the rags dropping points to Everton and Sunderland. And we will comfortable beat them at home AS WE ARE BY FAR SUPERIOR TO THEM

Malia08 said:
I reckon if we win all 7 games we will win it. I see the rags dropping points to Everton and Sunderland. And we will comfortable beat them at home AS WE ARE BY FAR SUPERIOR TO THEM

Everton will not get points at OT, it would be different if it was at goodison.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Malia08 said:

I can see Everton getting twatted as they'll be in mourning over losing their twelfth man Peter Walton who's shipped of to the US.

Guarantee at some point this week you'll have whiskey nose spouting off to the media about how good a manager Mark Hughes is and how he could be next in line for the United job, then once they beat QPR (Probably through a pen in the last 5mins) he'l move on to Gollum saying the same thing. It's the usual "speak highly of them so they'll go easy on the team".

I can hope QPR will get something though!

RyanP3609 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Malia08 said:

I can see Everton getting twatted as they'll be in mourning over losing their twelfth man Peter Walton who's shipped of to the US.

Guarantee at some point this week you'll have whiskey nose spouting off to the media about how good a manager Mark Hughes is and how he could be next in line for the United job, then once they beat QPR (Probably through a pen in the last 5mins) he'l move on to Gollum saying the same thing. It's the usual "speak highly of them so they'll go easy on the team".

I can hope QPR will get something though!

Spot on mate! He's an absolute fooker for it!

Malia08 said:

Player for player you are but 1. they have the best manager ever & 2. football is a team game, United don't have the best players but they work as a unit & as a Spurs fan I don't see United slipping up. They have been there before and they will win the title I'm afraid.

comeonyouspurs said:
Malia08 said:

Player for player you are but 1. they have the best manager ever & 2. football is a team game, United don't have the best players but they work as a unit & as a Spurs fan I don't see United slipping up. They have been there before and they will win the title I'm afraid.

Your lot could have put more of a fight up against them!

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Would it be the best achievement you have ever seen from city over united?

Maybe not just over united but the best achievement you've ever seen as a city fan?

Yep, would be the ultimate for me, and that's regardless of who we were to overtake to win it. Thing is, for me, I detest the liverpool teams, utd, spurs etc all equally, so it'd be so big for me 100% because it's us winning title and being the best for 1st time I can remember - and 0% about beating them by doing it.

(Gillingham actually comes v v close though!)

If we were to go from here, and win the league, it would clearly be fantastic. In its own right winning the title would be superb, but what would also be excellent would be the way it would make United fans feel. I can't be the only person who has noticed that United fans, whether it be in person, or via Facebook/Twitter, have suddenly started to get very vocal, taking the piss, laughing at the seemingly inevitable 20th title, you know, all the stuff they were very quiet about a few months ago? If it were now to turn round again and City were to win it, the fallout would be epic!

Unfortunately I just can't see it happening. We need someone else to take points off United, as well as ourselves, and that's if we win all our remaining games. United will no doubt be 8 points clear by the time we play Arsenal, that will put huge pressure on us at The Emirates, and I just don't think we'll beat Arsenal. If we don't then it's over.

it would be the greatest achievement in terms of a sustained effort to do something. Gillingham will never be beaten in terms of coming back from the brink - that was the ultimate.
If we beat arsenal then i'll start to believe no matter what united do - but if they also drop points against QPR then it really is on again in a big, big way.

It's all on sunday...<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:31 pm --<br /><br />
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Malia08 said:

Unfortunately i don't think we will, but if we win all seven games i would be absolutely staggered if we don't win the league.
The most annoying thing is we're well capable of doing it

Kenney_The_Blue said:
comeonyouspurs said:
Malia08 said:

Your lot could have put more of a fight up against them!
Agreed. Once they went one down, they bent over and lubed up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.