If we won the league from here now, would it be better than

I feel physically sick at the moment the next 8 days are going to be a nightmare, we are on a bender on the 30th it's the only way I can handle it. If we win then the following 2 weeks will be a fucking nightmare. To win it after the Arsenal result weekend would be unbelievable, as long as we do not underestimate the 3 games and play in the manner we can, we can and should win it, will we? I can but dream.

oakiecokie said:
Notinmylifetime said:
No surrender, no surrender, no surrender to the cheating scum!

If you aint got anything constructive to say I suggest you get Mummy to take you to bed.
Its now getting boring with the same response in three different threads !!

Just wanted to get to my 100 posts asap. Sorry if it got boring.

Notinmylifetime said:
oakiecokie said:
Notinmylifetime said:
No surrender, no surrender, no surrender to the cheating scum!

If you aint got anything constructive to say I suggest you get Mummy to take you to bed.
Its now getting boring with the same response in three different threads !!

Just wanted to get to my 100 posts asap. Sorry if it got boring.
''if''?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Would it be the best achievement you have ever seen from city over united?

Maybe not just over united but the best achievement you've ever seen as a city fan?

Without question it would.

IF we win. it would be the greatest comeback achievement in history. for city to do it to united after being 8 points back with 6 to play. it was unthinkable and now it could become reality.

COME ON CITY!!!!

mancityscot said:
IF we win. it would be the greatest comeback achievement in history. for city to do it to united after being 8 points back with 6 to play. it was unthinkable and now it could become reality.

COME ON CITY!!!!

Agreed!

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Would it be the best achievement you have ever seen from city over united?

Maybe not just over united but the best achievement you've ever seen as a city fan?

We should have this wrapped up by now considering our squad.
The ANC and a few bents refs have made it hard.
All things considered yes we will have done very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.