If we won the league from here now, would it be better than

Keep in mind that even if we win the derby we'll still have to beat Newcastle which isn't gonna be easy.

newenglandblue said:
In short, I would argue that for both City and United fans it would out do anything either have felt - their treble excluded - in the last 40 years. You can feel that from both sets of fans. We underestimate how much this means to them as well. And that in someways is a backhanded compliment.

^^^^
THEES

A rag came up to me the other day and said thing is al you know your going to win it eventually, he actually meant it sincerely, I just smiled and said I hope so, in may?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
If we won it from here, could anything be sweeter?
No mate it couldn't!! We should have pissed it this year but after a bad blip find ourselves right back in it! Win all 3 games left and we win the league.....all the players, management and fans need to know. WE CAN DO THIS!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
If we won it from here, could anything be sweeter?
In May'68, I was only 5 so I don't remember the last time we won the league. I do remember missing out by a point to a fantastic Liverpool side in '76-'77, and was heartbroken. So, to answer the question posed by the op; Yes, it would be my best day as a blue. Better even than being at Wembley last may. Still looking at the barcodes game with a lot of trepidation though. Although, if they have to come out and win the game, that might play into our hands.

if we can pull this out of the bag for me it would be the highlight of 50yrs watchin city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.