If we won the league from here now, would it be better than

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Would it be the best achievement you have ever seen from city over united?

Maybe not just over united but the best achievement you've ever seen as a city fan?

Without a doubt it would .......

and i was at Old Trafford when we won 4-1 in 1970(ish) , and when we won 1-0 in the Law backheel game of 1974 , and i was also there for the 6-1 win .......

but for City to claw this back now , when all appears lost , would be THE greatest achievement for me ..... it would mean that for the first time in 43 years , as far as the title is concerned , we STOOD up to be counted!

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Would it be the best achievement you have ever seen from city over united?

Maybe not just over united but the best achievement you've ever seen as a city fan?

It would be the league equivalent of the Gillingham come back! Certainly the greatest achievement I will have seen from a City team every.

newenglandblue said:
In short, I would argue that for both City and United fans it would out do anything either have felt - their treble excluded - in the last 40 years. You can feel that from both sets of fans. We underestimate how much this means to them as well. And that in someways is a backhanded compliment.

Good post.

This is what it's all about - rather this than any of the crap we've had to go through over the last 30 plus years (with the odd high-point interspersed here and there).

I don't think for sure, it's bad football with most expensive players, very defending coach/manager and the soul was sold 6 years a go. We don't deserve the title, it should the shame of football for hunderd years. The name of Manchester City is sold to business mans, so our soul is for ever gone!!!!!!!!!

Sims said:
I don't think for sure, it's bad football with most expensive players, very defending coach/manager and the soul was sold 6 years a go. We don't deserve the title, it should the shame of football for hunderd years. The name of Manchester City is sold to business mans, so our soul is for ever gone!!!!!!!!!

Atleast try and pretend you are not a Rag

Ha. Joined the forum the day after the rags battered 10 man city 3-2. Try harder next time

No from Ajax, last 22 february 2012 went to the game against Porto, and earlier to the game against Spurs I believe 22 January. Spoke with a lot of city fans, most came from all over the world and support city for 5 years, it is true you can buy a team, will not say you can buy a title. Some real city fans who support city for 30 a 40 years, they start 5 years ago for fast drinking they last there hart and soul of the herible emirates stadium, so city lost his soul, it is in the name what city is, not the people who there now. It's a shame for football, so you can say that your youth is great, say more then 10 players what can make the big step for the PL top in the next two years.

Sims said:

You beat us to it raggy.... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk/news/120710/uk___manchester_united_and_butcher_louis_eswards_.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk/new ... ards_.aspx</a>

Sims said:

What a fucking knob...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.