IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
KiLP12 said:
I don't know but if some of you have seen Seko Fofana from the Eds, he's very similar to Yaya and Pogba and is French too just like the latter. I know it might be early but he looks really promising and the similarity to the two players is clear as day. He has already scored some cracking goals. You guys think he's our long-term replacement some time in the future? I hope so because this guy is something special and has so much potential. Hopefully he'll make it.
Certainly got the potential but waaayyyy too early.

ColinLee said:
KiLP12 said:
I don't know but if some of you have seen Seko Fofana from the Eds, he's very similar to Yaya and Pogba and is French too just like the latter. I know it might be early but he looks really promising and the similarity to the two players is clear as day. He has already scored some cracking goals. You guys think he's our long-term replacement some time in the future? I hope so because this guy is something special and has so much potential. Hopefully he'll make it.
stood out every time I watched the EDS - very accomplished for his age and physically powerful

George Hannah said:
ColinLee said:
KiLP12 said:
stood out every time I watched the EDS - very accomplished for his age and physically powerful

From what I have seen of Fofana he looks like he could be our Pogba as he has bags of talent and is a beast at the EDS level. I am sure Patrick and Manuel are discussing him (& other players) frequently about when he can step up. This pre-season is a great opportunity for Fofana, Lopes, Hiwula and others as they will prob be included with the first team and invited to the US due to the number of players away at the World Cup.

If we do lose Yaya this summer then for me I only see Vidal or Pogba being able to replace him.]

I doubt Kroos would offer us Yaya's assists or goals but he would probably be the closest in replicating his passing range and the ability to keep possession so he could be an option.

david whites spike said:
We should sign modric

One of my favourite players, he is beautiful to watch thats the only way I can describe him

Unfortunately he is slowing becoming one of Madrids best players after a slow start, no way they would sell him

chris85mcfc said:
david whites spike said:
We should sign modric

One of my favourite players, he is beautiful to watch thats the only way I can describe him

Unfortunately he is slowing becoming one of Madrids best players after a slow start, no way they would sell him

He'll have to have a haircut first. He looks like Gail fucking Platt.

sam-caddick said:
If we do lose Yaya this summer then for me I only see Vidal or Pogba being able to replace him.]

I doubt Kroos would offer us Yaya's assists or goals but he would probably be the closest in replicating his passing range and the ability to keep possession so he could be an option.

Pogba and Vidal are both runners for Pirlo. It is Pirlo who controls the game and makes those goals for these 2. If they join City, who will their Pirlo be?

Kroos won't give assists or goals. He will initiate moves that end in goals or chances. As far as replicating goals is concerned, if we sign Sanchez, he can give a large percentage of Yaya's goals.

As has been said before, Yaya can't be replaced by 1 player. Either a playmaker and box to box midfielder or playmaker and wide forward.

stony said:
chris85mcfc said:
david whites spike said:
We should sign modric

He'll have to have a haircut first. He looks like Gail fucking Platt.

That's why i think he's beautiful to watch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.