IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidal.

Absolutely outstanding centre midfielder.

If Yaya is to go, and I think he has to, Vidal would be my choice.

Pogba is brilliant, but is still 1 or 2 years away from being at the top level.

If PSG are interested I would ask for Lavezzi + for Yaya. Then move Nasri more centally and Play Lavezzi out wide. I would be nice to have another wide option other then just Navas. Sometimes Nasri and Silva both move too centrally and we have trouble breaking teams down that park the bus.

delkhouri said:
If PSG are interested I would ask for Lavezzi + for Yaya. Then move Nasri more centally and Play Lavezzi out wide. I would be nice to have another wide option other then just Navas. Sometimes Nasri and Silva both move too centrally and we have trouble breaking teams down that park the bus.

If yay a goes I would want di Maria and then keep Garcia

Fernando and Sanchez. Fernando would allow Fernandinho to play further upfield in a more advanced role. Sanchez adds a direct attacking option and some much needed pace. He could also play Aguero's role when he's injured. Nasri or Silva would take over Yaya's playmaking role and start attacks, with either Sanchez, Nasri/Silva or Navas on either side, with a striker up front.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Fernando and Sanchez. Fernando would allow Fernandinho to play further upfield in a more advanced role. Sanchez adds a direct attacking option and some much needed pace. He could also play Aguero's role when he's injured. Nasri or Silva would take over Yaya's playmaking role and start attacks, with either Sanchez, Nasri/Silva or Navas on either side, with a striker up front.
Although I've heard Sanchez has been signed by Liverpool. If Fernando is that good of a DM, maybe a bid for James Rodriguez? Less of a physical presence but can become just as good of a goal threat, gets a good amount of assists, young, can play on either wing, attacking midfield, wide midfield etc. Young and will only get better, think he'll be the Iniesta level in the future.

why are people saying Alexis Sanchez? He isn't even a CM. If we sold Yaya and got Fernando that means that if one of Fernando/Fernandinho broke down we'd be screwed.

NoahCity said:
why are people saying Alexis Sanchez? He isn't even a CM. If we sold Yaya and got Fernando that means that if one of Fernando/Fernandinho broke down we'd be screwed.

A CM to replace Yaya passing/creativity and a forward to replace his goals, as there is no like for like replacement for him

bluechampion7891 said:
NoahCity said:

A CM to replace Yaya passing/creativity and a forward to replace his goals, as there is no like for like replacement for him
Fernando is a defensive addition though. Even if we got Sanchez (unlikely), we'd still need to get a forward thinking CM which will be costly.

NoahCity said:
bluechampion7891 said:
NoahCity said:

Fernando is a defensive addition though. Even if we got Sanchez (unlikely), we'd still need to get a forward thinking CM which will be costly.

Fernando is Garcia's replacement. We would need someone like Kroos.

Or alternatively, we can try to get Matuidi or Vidal and have Nasri or Silva drop a bit deeper for the No. 10 position and play a hybrid 433/4231

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.