IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PSG offered a swap, it'd be Verratti who I want (and I like Matuidi, but he is more like what we already have). Verratti would offer ridiculous passing ability for his age and Real Madrid have been trying for him. PSG say he's unsellable, but if they want Yaya...?

LoveCity said:
If PSG offered a swap, it'd be Verratti who I want (and I like Matuidi, but he is more like what we already have). Verratti would offer ridiculous passing ability for his age and Real Madrid have been trying for him. PSG say he's unsellable, but if they want Yaya...?

verratti would be immense! we should try and get either lavezzi or moura as part of the deal as well.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Dribble said:
Murph said:
Matuidi + cash. Hopefully about £20M.
Didn't rate him until I saw him in the WC. Didn't PSG tell us to fuck off last year though?

Heard it all now matuidi to replace yaya .He is a clumsy headless chicken thank god we didnt sign him.

Really? Every time I've seen him he's looked quality. Anyway your ginger so your opinion isn't valid.

Murph said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Dribble said:
Didn't rate him until I saw him in the WC. Didn't PSG tell us to fuck off last year though?

Heard it all now matuidi to replace yaya .He is a clumsy headless chicken thank god we didnt sign him.

Really? Every time I've seen him he's looked quality. Anyway your ginger so your opinion isn't valid.
Ha ha get back to school!:))

The most important thing for City is to get their answers from Yaya quickly. My worry is he will force his move late in the transfer window and the replacements may have already been snapped up by other clubs. Talk this morning that Chelsea are going in for Pogba, constant talk of Man U in for Vidal and also Kroos linked heavily with Barca and Real Madrid. Those are probably the main 3 who could come in and make an impact at a Toure level when he joined the club (asking someone to come in and do what Yaya did last season is just not going to happen!).

I hope Yaya saga gets resolved, either way, as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.