IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbieh said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Wow.....is there any ITK that can confirm this news?

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 32m
Huge story has just broken via Sport (Catalan newspaper) claiming Yaya has asked City to sell him and listen to any offers from major clubs.

Sorry...just noticed this on another thread!!!!!

Presumably it is PSG that want him and he has been trying to force the issue. Bearing in mind the recent transfers at United and Liverpool albeit for young but not world class players I would think 40 million for Yaya. He is the best midfielder in the world and therefore we should get a decent price for him.

Using the Vieira factor surely we can get Pogba, tell him he's replacing Yaya, that should do it. Also I am sure he'd be up for snubbing United.

The whole 40 million will be needed to get him. That would still leave us 37 million for a defender.

......................Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolarov
.....................Fernando
..............Pogba Fernandinho
Silva ............Kun................ Nasri
If we started the season with this XI it would take some stopping us. Wow

Sign Ramsey. We'd be better off in terms of balance and as long as Ramsey performs like he did last season, we wouldn't lose out on many goals either.

I'm not sure you can count getting your leg snapped in half as being 'prone' to injury. Other than that and his recent injury, his record is pretty clean.

Joburg Hero said:
I'm not sure you can count getting your leg snapped in half as being 'prone' to injury. Other than that and his recent injury, his record is pretty clean.

He was out for nearly three months last season.

Great player but the lad is injury prone.

Joburg Hero said:

wasnt he like injured for 4 months and which is probably why arsenal faltered in their title chase. too risky IMO

we will miss yaya if he's leaving. maybe he's quite a woman off the field, but on the field he's pure class.

If PSG will pay silly money ...in the region of £40m then I suggest we sell this big daft, self-centred tw*t as soon as possible - Its not all about him thats what he doesn't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.