IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashmcfc7 said:
personally i dont think yaya will go but if he does we have to get vidal or pogba

I'm hoping he does go. I'm tired of his moaning.

1. Cries about cake
2. Cries about Abu Dhabi trip
3. Cries about no one caring about the Ivory Coast being knocked out.
4. Cries about being tired.

He needs to stop whining and sort it out.

"It seems that Yaya needs our sympathy and understanding rather than condemnation for what appeared to be spoilt and ungrateful."

"Throw in the fact that Yaya played more football than anyone else in City’s squad, with 48 appearances in a season that was physically demanding and mentally tough, and you start to get an idea of his state of mind."

I agree with these points but the fact remains we are not sure if we can trust Yaya and even if he stayed we need another player ready to take over from him as his age suggest it will get harder for Yaya.

If he stays or not we should get Pogba in. Perfect replacement. Juventus want Nastasic so hopefully a deal could be done.
I would let the beast go to Athletico if the rumoured £24 million offer and rumours he want to go are true.

I believe Jovetic will be fantastic for us next season as will Dzeko and Kun, we can go a season with these three is Kun's injury's are sorted. We have goals in our team from all positions bar goalkeeper.

We relied far too much on Yaya and Zabba last year. We have addressed the right back position now lets address the Yaya role and get Pogba in now.
If Yaya goes so be it. If he stays maybe we can humble him with an ideal replacement in Pogba and show Yaya he also needs to fight for his position and all the power goes back to us.
We are City, you should be honoured to play for us!

Taylor said:
ashmcfc7 said:
personally i dont think yaya will go but if he does we have to get vidal or pogba

1. Cries about cake

I agree to be honest mate. its tevez all over again and I will constantly be awaiting the next time he feels pissed off etc and transfer requests. I will always be grateful to yaya and the way he has played over the last 4 years but the harmony in the dressing room and club is more important. add to the mix that his stock will never be higher any offer over £30m I would take and send him on his way.

Taylor said:
ashmcfc7 said:

1. Cries about cake

5.Cries about being tackled on the field
6.Cries about no private jet to receive AFCON BF
7.Cries about not taking all the free kicks after Mancini plays him every game

Taylor said:
ashmcfc7 said:

1. Cries about cake

I have been saying for a long time before this happened, he is a fantastic player but a massive bell-end and prima donna....

I'm pretty confident our owner/management team have this situation under control and they know if Toure is going to leave or not, because behind the scenes they are more than likely going to have a replacement already primed rather than leave it until the last minute and get involved in some kind of feeding frenzy after the curtain finally comes down on the World Cup.

ashmcfc7 said:
Hi guys. this is my first post so take it easy on me What i think will happen this window is we will sign Willy ,Mangala, Zuculini, Sagna,Fernando and sell Richards,Sinclare, BUT if YaYa was to go, what about thıs chaın reactıon?

49 mil Zuculini 2 mil
Sagna free
Barry Sinclare Richards Guildetti 16 mil Willy 7 mil
YaYA 40 mil Fernando 12 mil
Negredo 25 mil MESSI 100 MIL

Total 130 mil 121 MIL

fethiyeblue said:
ashmcfc7 said:
Hi guys. this is my first post so take it easy on me What i think will happen this window is we will sign Willy ,Mangala, Zuculini, Sagna,Fernando and sell Richards,Sinclare, BUT if YaYa was to go, what about thıs chaın reactıon?

49 mil Zuculini 2 mil
Sagna free
Barry Sinclare Richards Guildetti 16 mil Willy 7 mil
YaYA 40 mil Fernando 12 mil
Negredo 25 mil MESSI 100 MIL

Total 130 mil 121 MIL

Welcome!

Yaya is 31 so we'd probably get 25m for him.

Messi's buy out clause was 130m but not sure since he signed an extension to his contract at Barcelona, the same day we found out we had failed FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.