If you could change the result of one match....

Tottenham CL and title derby as mentioned but...... imagine we drew the QPR game. where do you think we'd be as a club now? do you think we would of gone to do what we've done anyway

Non City related but I'll go for the Euro 96 Semi against Germany. I use the Gareth Southgate penalty clip when I do a particular session in a school and I still wince when he takes it.

It’s got be about humiliation.

Watched us get owned by Forest at the City Ground in the mid-90s.

Got patronised, football-wise, by a Brighton fan in attendance that day, who was a potential client, so I couldn’t answer back in my normal fashion.

I’d like to change that result.

Yet another reason why, for me, last season’s title clinching day on the south coast was so incredible.

That’s an impressive grudge!

Played Coventry the midweek after (I think) and they were filming the crowd so had to keep my head down !

Yeah I remember it. Worth looking up but Quinny did a fantastic bit if skill on the touchline during that game. Similar to Rocastles v Ipswich.

Probably what should have been the title winning derby game, although on the flip side of that we wouldn’t have had the Jesus last minute season goal against Saints for 100 points which was pretty decent.

A game that annoys me that thankfully had no lasting effect (cheers ‘stevie’) was the 3-2 loss at Anfield after we’d come back from 2-0 down only for Coutinho (with the help of Vinnie) to win it for them.

Felt despondent after that as thought we’d lost it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.