if you could sign 1 winger in the summer

It will be nice to know who are the top 3 attacking midfielders in ( France, Holland,Germany, Italy & Spain) by counting ( Goals + assists ) and then identify the possible targets.

I would sign Lamela or Sanchez. Bale is unrealistic I think.

Both Lamela and Sanchez can score goals, create chances (Granted they don't get many assists) and are quick with the ball and without.

Both can be used as a forward if necessary as well. They are not just the stereotypical wingers who stay on the wing they will drift in and out of different positions.

Both look like they are available as well and won't cost the earth.

Tevez City-

I don't know about the other leagues but Carlos Vela is the best goals+assists outside of Ronaldo, Messi and so on. I always thought he was a great talent but Arsenal never gave him a fair chance, at Sociedad he is playing really well. Iago Aspas as well has 10 goals and 6 assists which is very good considering the team he is in. Could be a bit of a one season wonder though.

Tevez City said:
It will be nice to know who are the top 3 attacking midfielders in ( France, Holland,Germany, Italy & Spain) by counting ( Goals + assists ) and then identify the possible targets.
Top assists:
1. Iniesta (Barcelona) 13
2. Hamsik (Napoli) 11
3. Payet (Lille) 10
=. Totti (Roma) 10
=. Mata (Chelsea) 10
=. Messi (Barcelona) 10
7. Valero (Fiorentina) 9
=. Fabregas (Barcelona) 9
=. Ribery (Bayern) 9
=. Aliadiere (Lorient) 9

Others on 9: Podolski, Ozil, Lahm, Gerrard, Huszti, Walcott, Muller and Rooney.

Top Goalscorers (Midfielders and Wingers):

1. Messi (Barcelona) 42
2. Ronaldo (Real Madrid) 27
3. Bale (Tottenham) 16
=. El Shaarawy (AC Milan) 16
5. Lamela (Roma) 13
=. Castro (Betis) 13
7. Lampard (Chelsea) 12
=. Muller (Bayern) 12
9. Piti (Rayo Vallecano) 11
=. Reus (Dortmund) 11

Others on 11: Fellaini, Osvaldo, Cazorla, Walcott.

Tevez City said:

Most of them are not available... - or if they would be very expansive!

Name/league matches/goals/assists/scorerpoints/scorerpoints per match

Müller 22 12 11 23 1.05
Totti 26 11 12 23 0.88
Mata 27 10 13 23 0.85
Bale 26 16 6 22 0.85
Reus 26 11 10 21 0.81
Ribery 20 6 10 16 0.80
Fabregas 23 6 12 18 0.78
Hamsik 29 9 13 22 0.76
El Shaarawy 28 16 5 21 0.75
Götze 24 8 9 17 0.71
Iniesta 22 2 13 15 0.68
Özil 25 8 9 17 0.68
Podolski 25 8 9 17 0.68
Lamela 24 13 2 15 0.63
Pedro 23 5 9 14 0.61
Silva 26 3 9 12 0.46

Maldeika said:
MSP said:
Shame Valbuena is 29.

Brilliant player..

But not very consistent. 2 goals and 8 assists in 29 league matches.

Marseille scored 34 goals in 29 league matches, they're 3rd in league but only 8 clubs scored less ;)

I've watched them vs PSG recently twice in few days, he was brilliant, specially in first match but they couldn't score if opposition would take keeper off.

He doesn't score often, he's nothing like Muller or Ribery, more like Aaron Lennon, hard to defend against and in good team would be much better. Too old for serious transfers though and maybe doesn't want to move too as he's at Marseille since forever.

I like the look of isco

And the sort of age we should be looking at

If we are looking short term prem proven, no better than Valencia from the vermin

Direct and quick and one there wingers will be surplus to requirements once Zaha turns to the dark side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.