if you could sign 1 winger in the summer

tonea2003 said:
I like the look of isco

And the sort of age we should be looking at

If we are looking short term prem proven, no better than Valencia from the vermin

Direct and quick and one there wingers will be surplus to requirements once Zaha turns to the dark side

I think the winger who will go will be nani. Valencia is a fantastic player, but he has had the season from hell. Plus, i would never, ever sign anyone from them.

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
tonea2003 said:
I like the look of isco

And the sort of age we should be looking at

If we are looking short term prem proven, no better than Valencia from the vermin

Direct and quick and one there wingers will be surplus to requirements once Zaha turns to the dark side

I think the winger who will go will be nani. Valencia is a fantastic player, but he has had the season from hell. Plus, i would never, ever sign anyone from them.
?

Götze, can play behind the striker as well brilliant player. Di Maria is another player who would improve us dramatically, can´t see either of them coming though.

Has to be Bale - If we sign him in the summer we will stroll the league next year, 3rd best player in the world by a street

Bellamyend said:
Has to be Bale - If we sign him in the summer we will stroll the league next year, 3rd best player in the world by a street

But only in the English media, or? ;)

Isco looks a top prospect. Ideal for what we need as he is quick, skillful and can open up a defense. I would definitely go for him this season.

Beermonster said:
Isco looks a top prospect. Ideal for what we need as he is quick, skillful and can open up a defense. I would definitely go for him this season.

Unless i have him wrong,i wouldn't class him as a winger though,more your modern attacking midfielder in the Silva/Mata mould?

Bale,then Di Maria for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.