If you didn't support City, who would you support?

Was chatting with me dad (a blue) about there being no City. How my life and personality would be so friggin different.

But even with all the ups and downs and downs and downs I wouldn't have the thick skin I have today. Being able to argue when the facts are heavily weighted against you, when alot of the people you know have just watched 'their' team win a treble on the telly and I was off to wembley for a 3rd tier play off.

WELL I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD..... NEVER

WNRH said:
The majority of people on this thread are liers, if there was no city then i would probably support the rags.

I haven't supported city through choice.

Ooh dear , another one makes a trip across the great divide to vist a forum that puts his own in the shade .......

Liverpool; my son was a season ticket holder there and my friend has a seat next to the Director's box and I have used them when they have not been able to attend and, much as I know that this will probably mean I get drummed out of the Eccles OSC branch, the atmosphere there was great and I love football so I would have to support someone if City didn't exist.

this might seem a little deep, but i think the team you support tends to dictate your personality.

obviously im a blue, but one of my mates is a part time united fan and always seems to not get that interested in anything not just football.

Another mate is also rag (im from Cheshire along with my mates and thats quite close to Manchester and Merseyside so theres only ever City,United,Lpool and Everton fans) but hes actually quite loyal and goes regularly, but he seems to be insecure when losing and will often quit if things dont start going his way.

My closest mate is an Everton fan. cut a long story short hes bitter about absolutely everything, and he often likes to say he hated City before they got good, and of course being an evertonian he still maintains that 1) man for man Everton have a better team and 2) Lionel Messi wouldnt make Everton a better team..........

whereas I, i can take defeat, however when the next oppurtunity comes around i make bloody well sure ive won or died trying. and if im honest had i supported a different team i dont think id have that attitude towards life or rugby.

in relation to your question i have a soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday

no one. you only ever have one club in your life.you might have a soft spot for another club,like rangers etc,but that would never fill the void of no man city in your life !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.