If you had your choice of united going bust or not would you

i went them to stay competitive as they have been.

its good for the prem, its good for manchester rivalry and it would be all the sweeter that they have no excuses if/ when we start beating them to titles.

I definatley dont want them to go bust, the worst we can hope for is a relegation to the championship and no longer having world class players like rooney, ronaldo, tevez, giggs etc playing for them, i would just love to read all the transfer gossip about united being linked with jermaine beckford, matt kilgallon and rickie lambert, far more satisfying than no big rival to take the piss out of.

I want them to finish second 1 goal on the goal difference behind us, with us scoring in the 96th minute of the last game.
I want them to get to finals and lose to us in finals.
I want them to taste success and have it snatched from their grasp

Both are appealing but on balance I'd like them to have the 30 year blip that we've had to see how their fantastic loyal fans fare and so I can give decades of dogs abuse back. All while we win trophy after trophy of course, and without the happy ending.

I would like them to be the second best team in the world behind us. Manchester like Milan but better. I would not get anywhere near the pleasur from beating a shit utd

If they went bust we'd have no rival. I want them to be successful, just not nearly as successful as us.

glynn said:
how many years have these rag bastards taken the piss out of us??
we were in debt, not won a trophy for 34 years, got relegated,

And now look at us!!!

Oh how the tides have changed, if i had a choice, i would like them to be like we used to be fighting for survival, in debt, no decent players,

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.