If you were allowed ONE of the following, which and why?

blue 1992 said:
Got to be win the carling cup, and if we ever did i reckon the tickets would sell out in 2 days....really :/

True, especially given the scandalous allocations. I think Spurs and United got about 24,000 tickets each last year. Crazy. I wonder how many Carling dished out to the suits.

johnmc said:
I think a Mario kart challenge is in order

I think that may show favouritism to the yank. We need a more English challenge. How about a game of Blankety Blank. I'll do the first question.....

Don't call me "blank".

D, beating United would be more enjoyable to me. Football isnt about trophys to me they are just a bonus, its why I support city!

Never watched a derby, without a grave feeling of foreboding, in my stomach, I mean bad. Watching city get beat, to anybody, was always too painful, so painful I’ve almost give up.

All that’s gone. At the derby, every match, we win, we get beat, it doesn’t matter. I watch every match with a glee. A glee from the KNOWLEDGE, we’re gonna get beat sometimes, but we’re gonna win an awful lot more, and silverware. More importantly, we’ll do it professionally.

So, I expect all 5, but will enjoy whatever we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.