if your wtchn on the tv your a ****

mackenzie said:
GStar said:
It hurts everytime I walk into the stadium on the nighht of a european game... watch Dunne, Robinho et al walk out and have empty seats starring back at them...

I do realise i'm at ana ge where i have, compared to others, very few priorities... however, 50%. 50% of those who made the midweek Premier League game against Villa made it tonight.

It the represcussions of our big names and future signings that worry me; we have a reputation of being a fiercly loyal set of pasionate supporters and we've earnt that in the past 10-15 years. But we're not currently setting an inspiring standard for the immediate future.

It actually "hurts" you???

There is plenty in life that will hurt you more, believe me.

I didn't go because I chose not to. I don't like midweek games where I have to get back on my own on a tram, at night with dickheads who are boozed up.

If some go to the Villa game and choose not to go to the game tonight, then that is their priviledge.

As another poster has already said....who is the one in the right? The fan that has a season ticket and goes to every Prem match or the one that turns up just for tonight?

The answer is....neither. Each fan supports the Club as they see fit.

Agreed 100% - good post

I was there.

But who gives a shit if it was embarassing? Theres a fucking credit crunch you thick bastards. Some people can't afford it.

Jesus christ fuck off crying/

GStar said:

I've never judged a single case and people taking it personally is more than a bit daft imo... there will always be many individuals who cant match each game in isolation... the Uefa CUp attendence is a continuing low when at the same time mid week everyone suddenly appears when it happens to be a PL fixture.

There are many on here who are judging. That's the point.

shadygiz said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Tonnights last 16 attendances

Hamburg v Galatasary - 50,000
PSG v Braga - 35,000
Werder Bremen v St Etienne - 30,116
Marseille v Ajax - 27,829
Manchester City v Aalborg - 24,502
Udinese v Shaktar Donesk - 20,000
CSKA Moscow v Shaktar Donesk - 19,700
Dynamo Kiev v Metalist Kharkiv - 17,800

EMBARRASING

whilst you collated that info...did you also come across what price match tickets were at each venue

Why does it matter? there not going to be 1 euro a match tichet are they? It's not like £20 was expensive now was it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
shadygiz said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Tonnights last 16 attendances

Hamburg v Galatasary - 50,000
PSG v Braga - 35,000
Werder Bremen v St Etienne - 30,116
Marseille v Ajax - 27,829
Manchester City v Aalborg - 24,502
Udinese v Shaktar Donesk - 20,000
CSKA Moscow v Shaktar Donesk - 19,700
Dynamo Kiev v Metalist Kharkiv - 17,800

EMBARRASING

whilst you collated that info...did you also come across what price match tickets were at each venue

Why does it matter? there not going to be 1 euro a match tichet are they? It's not like £20 was expensive now was it.

For some people who are really struggling it is.

GStar said:
bluepeter62 said:
At least our manager put out a strong team. I am afraid everyone can't afford to go and have to think how to spend their money. I think if it was the Champions League then the stadium would be sold out has fans will then pay that money to see the very best. The UEFA Cup has come to be seen as a poor relation and that is why they are revamping it and calling it the Europa Cup.

Thats a good point about the reputation of the Uefa Cup... but i beleive City fans, as a collective, don't prioritise reputation over watching City.

But watch the board at the end of the season, Hughes' head will be demanded if we dont qualify for europe, but really what does it matter if we cant get our fans interested in it?

Exactly! I am a season ticket holder and have been for over 20 years and save up so I can buy it. Now for the last 6 years I haven't been able to afford to pay for extra games, so does that make me a worse fan because I won't spend my last penny on following City?

mackenzie said:
GStar said:

I've never judged a single case and people taking it personally is more than a bit daft imo... there will always be many individuals who cant match each game in isolation... the Uefa CUp attendence is a continuing low when at the same time mid week everyone suddenly appears when it happens to be a PL fixture.

There are many on here who are judging. That's the point.

Yes - those who are judging the collective 24,500 (who are openly admitting they are not tarring every single no shower with the same brush)

Then those who didnt turn up to tonight who are taking the accusations directly as a individual personal attack on thier support of City.

Which is why this thread isnt working.

I was at the game tonight, superb performance, some people cant affoed to go to 3 games a week thats understandable, We have to fill the stadium for the rest of the competiton.

COME ON CITY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.