if your wtchn on the tv your a ****

This is getting silly!

I don't know why Shady and Stony are taking it so personally...? I take it you didn't go boys?

But I'm also sure you had your reasons, which is fine... But at the end of it all 24.5k for the last 16 of the UEFA Cup is poor, whatever the reasons...

End of.

shadygiz said:
jay_mcfc said:
stony said:
Oh dear is what qualifies as a retort at the biggest blue in the world club ?

As if to prove my point....

jay...please just stfu mate....why continue it

Because he seemingly has a distaste for other City fans and now it includes some who don't show up.

And that is something that drives me barmy.

The other season it was ranting against those City fans that didn't agree with what he saw when Distin took the piss out of us when he kissed the Portsmouth badge. Nearly every City fan in the place was WRONG about it apart from Jay.

What a pathetic song because you cannot support the team by yourselfs.

Alot of us went to the darts, which we bought September last year, hardly watching on TV.

Also, are you saying that the people who watch it on TV's aren't fans? Surely we could do with more fans and what chance do we have when you have nobs like you slating them.

bluepeter62 said:
At least our manager put out a strong team. I am afraid everyone can't afford to go and have to think how to spend their money. I think if it was the Champions League then the stadium would be sold out has fans will then pay that money to see the very best. The UEFA Cup has come to be seen as a poor relation and that is why they are revamping it and calling it the Europa Cup.

Thats a good point about the reputation of the Uefa Cup... but i beleive City fans, as a collective, don't prioritise reputation over watching City.

But watch the board at the end of the season, Hughes' head will be demanded if we dont qualify for europe, but really what does it matter if we cant get our fans interested in it?

shadygiz said:
i'm not taking anything personally as i cant be arsed with the whole argument...you go if you want...you dont if you dont want to go...simple....and that is no-one elses business

mackenzie said:
GStar said:
It hurts everytime I walk into the stadium on the nighht of a european game... watch Dunne, Robinho et al walk out and have empty seats starring back at them...

I do realise i'm at ana ge where i have, compared to others, very few priorities... however, 50%. 50% of those who made the midweek Premier League game against Villa made it tonight.

It the represcussions of our big names and future signings that worry me; we have a reputation of being a fiercly loyal set of pasionate supporters and we've earnt that in the past 10-15 years. But we're not currently setting an inspiring standard for the immediate future.

It actually "hurts" you???

There is plenty in life that will hurt you more, believe me.

I didn't go because I chose not to. I don't like midweek games where I have to get back on my own on a tram, at night with dickheads who are boozed up.

If some go to the Villa game and choose not to go to the game tonight, then that is their priviledge.

As another poster has already said....who is the one in the right? The fan that has a season ticket and goes to every Prem match or the one that turns up just for tonight?

The answer is....neither. Each fan supports the Club as they see fit.

Fuck me that was like Jerry Springers final thought

To be honest I think our attendance in the UEFA cup is embarassing. Big players aren't going to be attracted to a club who can only get 24,000 in the last 16 of a competition.

mackenzie said:

I didn't go because I chose not to. I don't like midweek games where I have to get back on my own on a tram, at night with dickheads who are boozed up.

If some go to the Villa game and choose not to go to the game tonight, then that is their priviledge.

As another poster has already said....who is the one in the right? The fan that has a season ticket and goes to every Prem match or the one that turns up just for tonight?

Yes it does, it embarrasing... And i know very well theres much more imprtant things in life, and those events that will hurt much more... but that that night, for a couple of hours, City is my priority and seeing half the fans in the ground just doesnt make sense.

I've never judged a single case and people taking it personally is more than a bit daft imo... there will always be many individuals who cant match each game in isolation... the Uefa CUp attendence is a continuing low when at the same time mid week everyone suddenly appears when it happens to be a PL fixture.

The Fat el Hombre said:
mackenzie said:
GStar said:
It hurts everytime I walk into the stadium on the nighht of a european game... watch Dunne, Robinho et al walk out and have empty seats starring back at them...

I do realise i'm at ana ge where i have, compared to others, very few priorities... however, 50%. 50% of those who made the midweek Premier League game against Villa made it tonight.

It the represcussions of our big names and future signings that worry me; we have a reputation of being a fiercly loyal set of pasionate supporters and we've earnt that in the past 10-15 years. But we're not currently setting an inspiring standard for the immediate future.

Fuck me that was like Jerry Springers final thought

What's your point?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.