if your wtchn on the tv your a ****

jay_mcfc said:
stony said:
The only reason people are bothered by the turnout is they will get the piss taken out of them by the rags in work tomorrow.

Big girls fucking blouses, who can't handle a bit of banter.

What a load of shite. Some of us are not obsessed with them

So why are you so bothered if people choose not to go ?

GStar said:
Blue Smartie said:
jay_mcfc said:
Blue Smartie said:
If you're that desperate for more fans to turn up then buy the 20,000 or so spare tickets and hand them out. If you're not willing to do so shut the fuck up?

Shit point, I have £20 but not £400,000. I'm not desparate for fans to turn up, I enjoy the European nights when there are more of the hardcore fans. Give me 24,000 of them any day over 40,000 with 16,000 hangers on who pick and choose their games.
Fine then. Give me a car and a fake driving license OR give me a train after 11PM to get back home then I'll turn up to the night games.

TBF you're not 25,000 people are you? As has been mentioned numerous times, there are people who have an excuse, but we got over 40k for Villa on a week night and 24k tonight... its fuckwittery.
I wasn't a part of that 40K or part of the 20+K tonight. And I agree it is sort of strange how can attract 40K against the Villa and just over 20K in the UEFA. However I don't believe it's right saying the fans who watched it on TV tonight are "(insert what ever word it is)".

jay_mcfc said:
bluepeter62 said:
jay_mcfc said:
Manford said:
If you want too buy my ticket then you can...

If we were playing United you'd have been able to afford a ticket.

Why don't the no shows and the apologists just say 'It's the UEFA cup and I can't be fucking arsed'?

So all those fans who didn't turn up are wankers according to you. Can I ask why you went since you can't stand Hughes and want him out? Maybe it was to unfurl another Hughes Out banner!

Did I say 'wankers' or did you? Don't put words in my post!

No! But can you tell me you didn't think it?

It was embarassing but hey.....that is City fans for you.

The song was spot on. There will be people moaning if we don't finish 7th and qualify for europe but no fucker goes when we ar ein europe.

stony said:
So why are you so bothered if people choose not to go ?

Last 16 in a European competition and our ground is HALF full/empty.... I've always been proud of the numbers our fans turn out in but these kind of attendances are that of a very average club. Those fans that didn't turn up tonight will be crying out for a ticket to the final or whinging like fuck if we don't get in Europe next year.

I may have strong opinions on our manager but at least I earn the right to have those opinions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.