Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have him in my team than Henderson, Fabinho, McTominay, Fred, Matic, Winks, Guendouzi, Davis, Gomez, Schneiderlin, Jorgino, Barclay and a host of other PL midfield players..

He looks after the ball, rarely gives it away, and always looks to pass forward..

He's good to watch..

We play a high line and if the ball is lost, I agree, we can look a bit exposed..

Pep picks him, Germany pick him, if he left he wouldn't be signing for Watford with all due respect..

The usual suspects would look to take him, no problem..

We could always change our style of play and set up like Spuds, score one and hang on for dear life,.. not for me..

Can't believe the shit he cops for to be honest, he's a very good, intelligent player..

Maybe we should just fcuk him off and break the bank for Henderson..

I'd rather have him in my team than Henderson, Fabinho, McTominay, Fred, Matic, Winks, Guendouzi, Davis, Gomez, Schneiderlin, Jorgino, Barclay and a host of other PL midfield players..

He looks after the ball, rarely gives it away, and always looks to pass forward..

He's good to watch..

We play a high line and if the ball is lost, I agree, we can look a bit exposed..

Pep picks him, Germany pick him, if he left he wouldn't be signing for Watford with all due respect..

The usual suspects would look to take him, no problem..

We could always change our style of play and set up like Spuds, score one and hang on for dear life,.. not for me..

Can't believe the shit he cops for to be honest, he's a very good, intelligent player..

Maybe we should just fcuk him off and break the bank for Henderson..
That's all good, but as long as Pep plays him deeper.

Always like him in a 2 man midfield, or the #6 in a midfield 3.

Anytime he plays in the attacking 2 (of a midfield 3), that means his attacking partner, almost always Kevin, has to defend more and play deeper for balance, and its not worth making Kevin do that, we want him to do damage that Gundogan can't.

Missed him today I think
We missed him even more than Agüero.

When he plays as a deep lying playmaker, he is the best forward/incisive passing player in the league. Opta rated him as the best player in Europe from February to May last season when he had that sustained run in the team.

I can’t recall him ever having a bad game in defensive mid.

He’s the most underrated player amongst out fan base, ever!

One of our best buys at 20 mil?

No.

Talented player but played in the wrong position too much. Even when he plays as a 6, while he's a master at keeping the ball, he's liable to get overrun/overpowered due to lack of strength, speed, and defensive ability.

Great back up option for us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.